Alain Methot is a Window Peeper and Creep, 105 NW 14 WAY, DANIA BEACH. Alan Methot, Allen Methot / Alain Méthot is a Window Peeper and a Creep.

1 Dania Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

My landlord Alain Methot is a window peeper and a creep!!! I used to be his tenant at his property at: 105 NW 14 WAY, DANIA BEACH. When I first moved in Mr. Methot was very nice, a bit too nice. Then he started hitting on me and calling me on the phone in strange hours of the night. One night i woke up and noticed him standing by my window and peeking in, I started screaming, he ran to his car and drove away! A few weeks later I saw him waiting for me outside in his car, he called me to approach, i was hesitant, but he insisted i come closer and when i finally did, he opened his zipper and he exposed himself to me, and then he drove away! That same day, a couple of hours later I got a call from my neighbor, telling me that Alain stopped by at the property again and left me a bag by my door, when i got home and peeked inside it was full of feces!!! I moved out the next day, i want to have nothing to do with him ever again, he is a sick creep!
Here are is other properties, don't rent from him:
430 GOLDEN ISLES DRIVE #301, HALLANDALE BEACH
1518 NW 11 STREET, FORT LAUDERDALE
2210 SW 51 COURT, FORT LAUDERDALE

Comments

• Re
      6th of Jan, 2011

your full of ###!

• Re
      6th of Jan, 2011

Your full of ###! You can't even be found on ANY tenancy agreement for this or any mentioned addresses!

• Po
      16th of Nov, 2011

Who is this Alain Methot? What he does for a living? Where is he from? Please give more details to identify him.