Alahli Ncb (Quick Pay)money not received in pakistani account (iban)

Hy
Dear sir,
I am facing a problem with quick pay money transfer service .
As I send money 3500 SAR to Pakistan on IBAN account number .But still i have not received money in Pakistani have put a complaint in the same quick pay bank but the issue is not yet solved .
So pleas help me i shall be very much thankful to u ...
My details are as followings

Comments

May 19, 2018

Hi
    Dear sir,
    I am facing a problem with quick pay money transfer service .
    As I send money 2526 SAR to Pakistan on Bank al Habib on 30/04/2018.But still i have not received money in Pakistani have put a complaint in the same quick pay bank but the issue is not yet solved .
    So pleas help me i shall be very much thankful to u ...
    My details are as followings
    Customer number . [protected]
    My transactiom refrence nmber : QPAY[protected]
    my complaint number: [protected]
    My phone number : [protected]

• Sh
      Sep 01, 2018

@Salahuddin Ayubi I also facing same issue. If you find some solution please inform me here arslan.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ay
      May 20, 2018

Pls help me this is long day date may 11 2018 my mom can't receive becouse wrong name

• Kh
      Jun 07, 2018

Sir I send my money quick pay I miss my 8 digital code so what's the next step

• Kh
      Jun 07, 2018

Sir I miss salip sheet paper.not come out said ATM machine

• Ha
      Jun 17, 2018

Sir I send money by money gram but not showing pickup code any solution for this

• Ka
      Nov 01, 2018

I have also a problem regarding to my atm ncb account. I have remaining money in my atm and I am going back to philippines tomorrow November 2, 2018. They are already issued my final visa when I realized that I have remaining money in my atm when I tried to withdraw it in ncb atm machine it says that I unable to transaction, and then I realized that perhaps I cannot longer transact because my iqama is already exit. And now my question is, is it possible to get the remaining money or transfer it to my Philippine bank account even that I am already exit? Thank you