Alacer/Night Time Vitamin C / No order, no refund, credit card charged

1 GA, United States

I ordered supplements in January. My credit card was charged the following day for the supplements and shipping and handling(@$90 total). When I had not received my products in a couple of weeks, I emailed a few times. I did not get a return email until I mentioned the better business bureau. At that point I got an email back that said I could call customer service and give them my credit card to get a refund. Also was told by customer service that my products were back ordered. I paid for my order through pay pal. About that same time, my business credit card was used online for purchases that were not mine. So, I had to close my pay pal account. I called back to customer service and was transferred to a line that rang and rang and rang: no place to leave a message and no one with whom to speak.

I appreciate the posting about the fact that the owner of the company may be a lawyer. And, that we are customers who did not get anything that we ordered and did not get a refund should pursue this with the licensing body for lawyers in Georgie. I am planning on pursuing this angle as well as federal trad commission and better business bureau.

Co