AL WASEELA REQUIREMENTS & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY / Complain about your 'Paid' consultancy services

1 Al Nahda, SharjahUnited Arab Emirates

Recruitment Consultants are robbing the needy people...
The so called Recruitment Consultants especially in the emirate of Sharjah are guaranteeing a call from clients within 3-4 days of signing-up for their services (with a fee ofcourse), but it has been almost five and half month now and I have not got a call from the client neither from the consultants. The consultants in question are AL WASEELA REQUIREMENTS & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY. When we call to follow-up on our case, the calls at their offices are not answered and even if they accidentally answer the call, they ask for the reference no. and tell that they will call back in 15 minutes, but since I have registered for their services it has not happened even once that I got a call back from them.
At this time of crisis when people are desperately looking for jobs, these consulting companies are taking undue advantage, for asking individuals to pay for their services. Therefore I bring this forward to the attention n advise that people should not at all register with them.