Al -Shamil / Web site blocked

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear Sir

Ref# 3274899

Please find the attached file, I send you on 10th Apr 2008, so far I could not find any replay from your side, as a follow-up, many days I contacted your call center, and on 20th of this month, it was surprise me to hear from your call center that, the case was closed and it is already replied to the customer mail ID on 15th of April!!, but I could not find any mail from etisalat. After hearing this, again I requested your call center gentleman to send your replay to all of the mail ID's cannanor@emirates.net.ae & Pradeep_Pothan@yahoo.com . But so far I could not find any replay in this regard .

From the beginning itself I noticed that, thare was no customer feedback /Ref # from your side( an auto-generated replay), and so this reason I send the same message from three diffrent mail ID's! and finally I send it through fax too. further, all of the above coated Ref.# are collected from your call centre only.

I hope you will consider my above request seriosly, and do a replay at the earliest.

Regards

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Religare Securities Limited - pan card delivered nahi hone ke karan
    jaipur
    India
    rajeshkumarbairwa490@gmail.com

shri man ji es pan card application number ka 0900119700098945 is number ka pan card nahi mila h pin code mismatch hone ke karan vo u.p. me delivered dikha raha h shri man ji request h ki pan card ko aage forword karne ki kosis kare or unke sahi pin code 303903 h in number par contact kare 9799795676