Al Mishal Air & Sea Cargo Saudi Arabia / Item not reached

1 Madinah Munawarra, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I have booked my items through your cargo at Madina through your representative Mr. RUHBAN. Cargo receipt number is 11042 dated 15/08/2016.

The cargo is not yet received to me
Your representatives told while booking the cargo that the items will be delivered within 5 days. But, so far cargo not received.
Let me know where it is and when I can get it.

Ak
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Id
      26th of Nov, 2016

A family friend who performed Hajj this year posted 2 packages with this provider. He was also told the package would arrive within 5 days to Toronto, Canada. I have emailed, called and Facebook messaged the company; the representatives of this company are avoiding us, ignoring our calls and messages. I can see that my Facebook message has been read. At time of taking the shipment they did not provide tracking numbers. At one point when they did answer our call, they provided a tracking number that doesn't exist, received the following message "booking does not exist".

From our experience it seems they are running a scam. I will reporting these people to the Saudi government. InshAllah this will be taken care of accordingly.