Al Mas Cargotheft my things

I have a bad experience with Al Mas cargo service who have offices in both qatar & UAE. I had shifted my all house hold items with Al Mas cargo at May 2013 from UAE to Qatar. They charged more money for that. Even though i paid full amount at one time payment. After many more followups after two months july 2013 only they delivered my things to Qatar. But one item was missed. They stolen my costliest Sony Music system. I asked many more times about my music system. Nobody response. Till now i didnt get my thing back.All are fraud persons. Please dont send any items in Al Mas cargo.

Al Mas Cargo

Ba
Oct 29, 2013

Comments

• Ni
      Aug 23, 2015

This is such a misleading your personal interest against such a company. i also send through almas before, but i'v never faced such behaviour. atleast you have to pay additional insurance to secure your goods. but the bill copy shows that you never paid it. is that almas/ your problem ?

Nov 14, 2015

I handover my households cargo to Almas cargo for Hyderabad India on 4th Oct' 2015 ( Track # 8460) almas cargo staff promised him to deliver whitin 30 to 35 days India but now over 40 days completed still his cargo is not received & there is no reply from Al mas cargo is this a prompt service ?

Nov 14, 2015

I Lateef from, Sharjah handover my households cargo to Almas cargo for Hyderabad India on 4th Oct' 2015 ( Track # 8460) almas cargo staff promised me to deliver whitin 30 to 35 days India but now over 40 days completed still his cargo is not received & there is no reply from Al mas cargo is this a prompt service ?

Nov 14, 2015

& till I received my cargo I keep sharing this complain to all social media FB, Linkdin, tiwter, & all online media too...

May 30, 2016

Dear friends please don't send your valuable via Al MAS CARGO. I had recently send 21 items including my valuable households items by paying aed 5800. It was delivered damaged and in not usable condition. Most of the items send were missing. They delivered goods at late night and and it was delivered in pathetic condition. The entire staff including their manager Mr Mohamad Ali is so rude in behaviour and on complaint answered that you do whatever you can. Please find the below invoice and damaged delivered items images. Do advise your near and dear not to fall in their prey. I am approaching sharjah economic department consumer complaint division on this. Issued for your personal caution.

Aug 20, 2018
    Al Mas Cargo LLC - Cargo send from sharjah to goa
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

Send 21 pcs of cargo from Sharjah to Goa two months ago but received only 18 pcs

• Bh
      Oct 24, 2018

Hi All,

We had sent our cargo about 60 days to india from sharjah. The promised days were about 30-35 days. Till date we have not yet received our goods. Even after making numerous follow up, the response is the same. i. e. It's in customs clearance.. Don't understand how can it remain in customs clearance for more days than the delivery date promised. Mr. Ali, the Manager has been completely unprofessional and unapologetic about this. Every time Mr. Arif picks the phone and utters the same standard sentence i. e. It's in transit. So friends please be aware to send your valuables through this cargo.

• Ku
      Oct 27, 2018
    Al Mas Cargo LLC - About my cargo
    Ajmer

It's very bad company al Mas cargo
    No talking sense and manners to customers
    No good service
    N bet I slow moving . And helpline no totally Madrasi they don't have manner how to talk customer
    No time punctuality n

• Al
      Mar 23, 2019

@Kunal Kp Thank you for your feedback however, we are unable to verify any of the information you have described nor can we locate your name in our client database. We take customer feedback very seriously so if you contact our manager directly at [protected]@almasgroupuae.com so we can resolve this issue as a matter of urgency. Many thanks. Support Team - AL MAS CARGO.

• Va
      Feb 12, 2019
    Al Mas Cargo - 19042 / Cargo to Kerala on 15 Dec 18
    India

No response from your team and your website tracking is not functional.

Very unprofessional service.

• Al
      Mar 23, 2019

@Varghese Samuel Thank you for your feedback however, we are unable to verify any of the information you have described nor can we locate your name in our client database. We take customer feedback very seriously so if you contact our manager directly at [protected]@almasgroupuae.com so we can resolve this issue as a matter of urgency. Many thanks. Support Team - AL MAS CARGO.

Jul 20, 2019
    Al Mas Cargo - No response for the cargo sent and not yet received
    Al Mas Cargo Abudhabi
    United Arab Emirates

I send a cargo on 26th of June, and the person told, the cargo will reach in 14 days by air and charged 10/kg. cargo is not yet reached and there is no proper response from their end. This is a very unprofessional attitude from the company side. My cargo receipt is 21286, I am hoping to hear an update regarding the same.

Nov 13, 2019

Very bad experience, Air Gargo committed days was 20 to 25 days but more than 60 days not yet delivered and no response from Al Mas.

Not professional and talking sense with customers...

Very worst company, Please do-not choose this company for your transactions.

Nov 18, 2019
    Al Mas Cargo - House hold items cargo parcel didn't received since over 45 days of time taken by your Sharjah office and your tracking link is not working.
    India

Shipment details :
    Name : Syed Ahmed Uddin Zaid
    Ref No/ Bill No. 23499
    Booking Address : Sharjah, UAE To Hyderabad, India
    Consignment boxes : 3 Boxes 59 kg in total
    Contact Number : +91 [protected] / +91 [protected].

I need my cargo parcel ASAP, If there's no response from your side I will take necessary action.