Al-manna Ford Dealer / HEEELP US !! Qatar FORD Dealer

1 Qatar Review updated:

Hello sir

I’m a ford customer and I want to right my complaints to find way to fix all dealer faults and make them to wake up from lethargy .

1- showroom sales, they don’t know any information about vehicles technical information, I mean if I ask the ford mustang how many CC have, he must to find it from catalog .
2- service, they always cheat as to make the problems bigger, they don’t find solution exactly, examples happen to me :
- ( I toke my cat to ford dealer service when I have problem with electrical, they told me that I have to replace the battery, charger unit, some wires, some regulators, I toke my car from them and they let me pay 300QR for checking label charge, I went to small workshop and he open the hood and open the fuse box, he show me a small Relay and he told me go to the dealer and buy it and you can install it in home, I do all that and the car work great . )

- ( before 2 weeks I took my family mercury to the dealer service cause it’s have problem when it’s shift from 1st to 2nd, the dealer told that I have to change complete transmission and it will cost me 8500 USD, I take it out and back to home and I found ads in newspaper for transmission workshop and I drive to them, they told me that I have come next day, when I come they charge me 700 USD for complete transmission overhaul !!! )

3- spear parts, there is only 3 worker is serve the ford and Lincoln costumer, if you went there you will find a lot of costumers are waiting for a long long time !! the worker there don’t speak Arabic and they don’t want to speak even it they know, they are impolite with customer and before 2 months I battery one of them cause he shooting to me .
4- how can be locate Puget and FORD service and spear parts in same place ? !!!

So pleas send investigating committee, to find all our problems and make Solutions and make us happy when we buy a ford, 90% of Qataris don’t like ford cause the service and ill-treatment, to see every thing and you going to believe all that, and compeer it with other similar dealer like GMC and Chevrolet .

This Email sent to : ford global + ford ME + ford Qatar + https://www.complaintsboard.com + https://post.complaints.com/ .

Thanks a lot
Ibrahim

Ib

Comments

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2009

I am not surprised by your experience. I have been taken for a "ride" several times by the Ford dealer in India also. Despite writing to the MD, Ford India, nothing happened.

It's unfortunate but if you own a Ford in India (and looks like UAE), you are at the mercy of an unholy axis between Ford & and it's dealers.

Don't buy a Ford in Asia/ME thinking that you will get the kind of attention and service that Ford is known for in the US and to a lesser extent in Europe. Brace for trouble. It's far better to own an Asian brand like a Honda, Toyota, Suzuki - their management respond to customer complaints directly and take immediate corrective action.

Supratim Sen, Kolkata, India

• Ab
      8th of Jul, 2009

FORD IN QATAR IS REALLY BAD, I AM EXPERIENCING A HELP LOT OF PROBLEM FROM THEM,

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM THE SHOWROOM AND I HEARD SOME NOISE IN THE FRONT RH AND LH SIDE TOOK IT TO THEM THEY SAY COME AT THE FIRST 1000KM SERVICE WE WILL REPAIR IT AND I HAD TO LIVE WITH THAT NOSIE TILL 1000KM THEN THEY SAY THEY CANT HEAR THE NOISE WHEN APPEARS AT SOME TIME SO I HAD TO LIVE THE THE NOISE TILL, 11, 000KM THEN WHEN THE NOISE BECAME LOUD ENOUGHT FOR THEM TO HEAR, SINCE 1 MONTH THEY ARE HEARING THE NOISE, STIL THEY CANT REPAIR IT THEY SAY THEY CANT FIND WERE THE NOSIE IS COMMING FROM .

THE BEST THING IS TO WRITE A EMAIL TO THE FORD MAIN DEALERS CUSTOMERSERVICE.
    M GONA DO THAT IF THEY DONT COMPENSATE OR...

THIS IS THE ADRESS THE WHO TAKES CARE OF THE GLOBAL MIDDLE EAST- JUST EMAIL IT TO THE AND M SURE THY WILL TAKE ACTION:

Contact Us
    E-mail: [email protected]
    www.me.ford.com

• Mo
      21st of Feb, 2010

I saw a mustang GT 2007 for sale last year on may 2009, i contaced its owner to buy it, i took the registration book no. and contacted the for company in Kuwait, they told me the car recored is OK and the warranty is valid until 29th.May2010.
    Accordingly i took the car and paid the amount of 7000 Kuwaiti Dinar for the deal.
    after two month i took the car for intervail service, it was 38000 Km, the accept the car for that service and i paid around 130 K.d, so far so good, befor two weeks i took the car for rear axel oil level check, cause when i drive the car higher than 130km the oil preather spraing oil from the axcel, they deceid that your warranty is cancelled because your car had an accedent long time befor.
    Why, they didnot tell me so befor i buy the car?

Yours,

Mohammad Al-mutairi
    00965-97515425
    Kuwait

• As
      24th of Sep, 2014

I have buy Ford Edge 2013 model last December 2013 after 1st 6month service I am facing problem which is still not settle.
    When I am starting A/C hi sound is coming I went 2times in sharjah emirates road service station again but not resolved they saying its normal buts it's not normal please advice otherwise I will return the car as I am not satisfied with service
    Registration no- O 42133 Dubai no plate
    My contact no is - 00971555834785
    ! Report Spam

• Ad
      15th of Mar, 2015

Same issue here with Al Mana Ford in Doha, Qatar. 2013 F150 that is 11 months old and has 25000 km. Took to dealer because of transmission problems. Needed a new transmission. Deal claims it is not under warranty because I have changed the tires (same size as dealer tires) and now they are waning to charge me 9200 QR for the repair work!!! Scam because Ford would only pay them 4000 for the work, so they can try and make 5000 more off of me. I contacted FORD ME and it has been 3 weeks and still no help from FORD ME.

• Mu
      13th of Apr, 2015

please i want to share my frustration about Ford service here in qatar doha, everytime i send my car "Mustang GT" to the service center i get it in a disgusting manner, loaded with a lot of new problems "while am sending it only for oil change" .. spare parts take months to replace it

i really appreciate if you look into this

• Ab
      6th of Jul, 2015

Count me in too with the FORD SERVICE CENTER here in DOHA - QATAR. Most of the Staff there is pathetic and not friendly. Technically they seem to be naive about the vehicle diagnostics. Also hefty charges for the PARTS and installation charges.. I feel that FORD should investigate and redeem their GOOD name. Otherwise the FORD market here is getting worse day by day.

Hoping to hear something better ...

Abdullah

9th of Aug, 2015

Dear Dealer (Ford Service Center Doha - Qatar), This is the second time I'm contacting for the same issue. While driving, suddenly the check engine light comes on and car stops without any control on brakes and steering(strange design indeed). Last year when i reported this problem, the alternator was changed costing me dearly, but the problem remains. Two days ago while i was with my kids the same thing happened. Finally i may decide to gift my car to you guys. Is anybody top there, kindly solve my problem, please. Sincerely, Disheartened ford explorer 2008 owner.

• Fa
      27th of Dec, 2015

Hi I want number of ford used cars complain email id n number Doha Qatar plz anyone can forward me its urgent