Al Madina Hypermarkethp deskjet 1112

I got only 5 print after purchase 110 AED when I send it to your team member he said that only you can get 5 print after that you need to purchase the extra cartridge, when I told him that at least I can get 100 pages if I purchase it from any other store he said that bring that printer that provides you 100 pages I will give it to you free cartridges 2 I get site of Carrefour so I get that printer to provide me 120 pages, below provided details of that printer, I totally trust after purchased, at night I need to work my project and need to subject on 2nd day but suddenly finished cartridge so I was helpless at that time, also he said that company only provide sample cartridge for using you can buy new for your printer, I don't know his name but I have his mobile Number [protected].
now my question is that he was making me fool so now can I get cartridges from your side now free?
My Name is Asif Hussain Phone number is [protected]