Al Macs / Ok food way over priced drinks

1 Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Our holliday so we thought we would go to buffet dinner. We got seated. I asked for water but apparently they only serve bottled water. That was very upsetting to start. So we thought we'd have a drink I ordered a cosmo no idea of the price 11.00 or a bit more and my husband ordered a corona most expencive beer and drink we have ever ordered i think his beer was 8.00 bucks. CRAZY! So the buffet... wow nothing was being refilled with anything fresh. I saw they had cabbage rolls and was excited till i got one. all I can say is gross rice wrapped in cabbage with chicken seasoning. ewwww cabbage rolls should have meat and lots of it with a little rice. the pasta was ok a bit oily and the chicken was good. But over all I would NEVER spend 60.00 on a buffet for 2 there. rating out of 10 would be 4/10. Food and service was not good at all. Save your money! buffet is 5.99 quality for dinner. Inside looks nice but that is about it.

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

We were enticed to this restauraunt by the "deal" $15.99/supper all you can eat buffet!

When we ordered drinks we asked for water, we were told they only sell water by the bottle. But he said that if you order pop you get free refills. Later we found out that each drink costs $4

We found the food was awful, it was old, much of the food was gone, and some food plates were almost empty. The food tasted awful and frankly I could have cooked better food!

The $4 pop was watered down! That's right! the $4 pop was watered down!

Worst meal ever. We stiffed on the tip (something I have done only once or twice in my life!

Never go there!