Al Futtaim Trading Service Center / CD Player Damaged

1 United Arab Emirates

i went with my Honda accord for 30K service in Um Ramool Service center, i collected my car next day after service, by evening i found that my cd player not working, very nxt day i came to the service center and informed that my cd player is not working after the servicing, after waiting for half n hour in the service center i got a reply that all the technicians are not free please come during the next servicing we will get it rectified. during nxt service i went to mussaffa service and informed them the problem but they told they will charge me, so they requested me i have to check with um ramool service center for the cd player complaint. hence i called and talked to Mr Saji about the problem, he told he cant do any thing you have to pay the money. my ques is why should i pay for the damages made by the service center. with a not satifying answer i register a complaint in customer care ie 800 honda, and the lady confirmed me that i vl get a call with 2days since her manager is in some kinda training, but its getting a week that i didnt get a reply for this. i dono how this big organisation matains the reputation with such a irresponsible response...

Sh