Al-Futtaim Group / unacceptable customer service experience

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Unacceptable customer service experience. Pure service and negligible staff to the guest, in the car service reception. No communication. And even in the present of the supervisor. Really they should be more professional then that.
I booked a service for my car on the 1st of may, I had same changes and I called back the lady from alfuttaim to sweep my booking to the 2nd and she said to me-that’s fine 2nd of may at 3:20.in the evening of the same date I receive a call from the lady confirming my booking tomorrow at 3:20. I correct here that my booking is after tomorrow and at tomorrow at 3:20. She said (ahhhhhhhh, okokok no problem) even she didn’t apologize, after 2 hour around 18:30 pm a received another call from alfuttaim from a gentleman confirming also my booking tomorrow. And I repeat myself again and I corrected him as my booking is after tomorrow at 3:20 and he’s reaction was same as his colleague.
On my booking date I was shocked that my booking is existing in the system but not in the service car, the lady in the reception she took 10 min to solve out my issue, and she told me: other counter pleasssssssssse (my god how interview this lady in alfuttaim) I spend 20 min waiting in the counter and people gimping left and right and supervisor seating from his computer don’t know what’s happen in the word. After that a gentleman teak my paper from me and I stared to complain about the all issue and he was sorry for this, and he ask me for 350 aed for the service. As per my contract with alfuttaim, I had 2 services free. The first one after 1 000 km and second after 5 000 km. And he told me no sir, is only one with 1 000 km, and he mention that it can be free. So he tries to call same one and nothing was done.
Intel now I didn’t do my service, and really that teach my heart special as I m working in customer service and I know how it’s bad to get like this poor service
Staff:
 poor costumer service.
 poor service recovering.
 poor communication.
 poor recognition to the guest.
 unprofessional staff.

Younes benchrif
Younes. [protected]@hotmail. Fr
[protected]

Al-Futtaim Group

Comments

• Bi
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Al Futtaim - credit card
    DUBAI
    United Arab Emirates

I had close the credit card in May 2016 but it is still showing in Credit Burea of UAE CENTRAL BANK .

• Th
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Al Futtaim - Car service jeep
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Major complain on service quality
    Communication and staff behaviour

4th of Sep, 2018
    Al Futtaim - phone

The phone that I bought last time is not working.I just charge when i received it and now even if i charge still it is not working.
    Kindly give me a call as I am going for vacation.I have to bring this in Philippines.