Al Fairuz Trading & ContractingScam mail received...

I received this email offer claiming to be from your company, to my email id: [protected]@econoservices.com. If you give me an email id, I can forward to you, what I suspect to be a scam email.

Regards,

Ganesan. :~(

Hello

We are pleased to attach herewith the purchase Order PO #AY-78-2017-QB0328163A for confirmation of order.

Thanks & Regards

Sultanate of Oman
Tel : 00968- [protected] / 897 / 801
Fax : 00968- [protected] / 097

Disclaimer
This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete all copies from the system.
Modifications, disclosure, use or reuse of the information contained within is prohibited unless authorized by Al Tamimi Investments LLC-input incorporated name for company, in case of brand say brand name / Al Tamimi Investments LLC.
The recipient(s) also recognizes that all data transmitted by electronic media may contain undetected viruses, which can destroy or cause corruption of data.
Al Tamimi Investments LLC is using anti-virus software to monitor all emails passing through its servers. However, Al Tamimi Investments LLC, its affiliates, or any of its subsidiaries accept no liability for damage as a result of such transmission.
Do you need to print this email? Think Blue!

Ga