Al Aidy Al Mahirah / making money

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

yes I also had such experience...they are such a fraud...they put forward very attractive offer in front of me...Accountant post with accomodaion and 5000 dirham salary with all benefits...after listening their offers I first became reluctant but then I registered giving them 100 dirham...then the very next day they asked me again to come to sharaja to confirm with 300 dirham, when I asked them the compoany, they confirmed me with a employer name which is a notable company in sharaja, dubai and abu dhabi...to make sure, I called Hr department of the comapny, they assured me that no such post is available there and they have not told any consultancy regarding any job...
this is such a fraud company and still they are flourishing in the heart of city...they are cheating so many poor labours charging them there monthly saving giving them fake offers...dont know where to complain

Pc

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Apr, 2012

Rearrange the word Mahira from there name Al Aidy Al Mahira then you will get HARAMI, this is more suitable for them. Government please save innocent job hunters. Pleeeeeeeease.

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2016

brother mera sath is company na froud kia ha is company ki asliyat pura U.A.E ko pta chela yhi mari puri zindagi ka maksad ban gya ha . is company ma pak ka log teen boys or girls ko job dena ka bahana froud krta ha inki team ma 1 ladi jeska name zara ha phone pr dubai islamic bank ma 3rd floor room no 301 ma bulakr appko satisfaid krti ha ki app select hojaoga apko kal phone ni aya to 300 AD vapes kerdanga fir inka hi staff ka koi phone pr khush khbri data ha ki select hogay ha app agla din 200AD lakr ana . appko apna froud admio ka pass bajh kr unsa kha danga ki bad ma mana kr dana ya fir va yha bi kha sakta ha ki app ki visa apply hogai ha pr kerta kuch nai yha haram ki kamai khana vala log ha plz insa bacha nai to mera sath mil kr kesa is company ko iski ookat dikha plan kra .

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2016

jisna dhoka khaya ha seb apes ma milo