Aks24-7.com / Terrible service

1 India Review updated:

I had given my 29 inches TV which had some problem because of high fluctuation of power. I had taken the No. from Just dial Services and they provided me this No. of A AKS 24 x 7 chamrajpet and a representative named rahul had called me and said that his representative is in my area Then i was convinced after hearing that they company was iso 9001 certified and handed over my TV to a representative of that co.,

Now it is almost 15 days and i have not got back my TV, everyday they say that it will be reaching by evening and apparently nothing happened. The company's owner Murthy is also unavailable to answer my call and all the other representatives too are unavailable.

Such company should not exist at all. I am planning to give a police complaint.

Tw

Comments

• Vi
      27th of Sep, 2008

Even I have given my TV to these guys few days back . They are behaving similarly with me

• Re
      5th of Oct, 2008

I completely agree with you. I had given my DVD player for servicing to these guys as there were minor issues with the player(it wasnt playing certain DVD formats all of a sudden). A guy named Shahid from AKS 24x7 picked up the player from my residence and assured that it will be delivered back at my door step in a couple of days. Its been close to 18 days since this happened and there are no signs of my DVD player. A week back when I called them I was told that it will be delivered the same day but a week later there are still no signs of the DVD player. My calls are not being answered by the company or by Mr.Shahid and Mr.Murthy(supposedly, the person incharge) hasnt been answering calls inspite of my repeated follow-ups. Now, I am absolutely clueless on whom I should complain to.

• Ba
      31st of Dec, 2008

I am facing the same issue. Did you got the TV / DVD player fixed finally?

• Ni
      29th of Jan, 2009

We had given our Samsung TV(model Samsung flat 29 colour TV 29M16ML), for repairs to A AKS 24X 7, Authorised JKP, service centre, on 28/10/08.The work order No. For the same is TIM-1174(receipt No. 202).The same was returned to us with a bill of Rs 3272/.(Bill no.1091).This bill included spare parts like-LOT, System IC, STR.
    However within 1& ½ months the TV stopped functioning.
    A complaint was then sent to the service centre on 30th Dec 08.After a lot of request, A service engineer was sent (Mr Ramesh-9964418835).He took the Mother board on 5/1/09.Since there was no news from AKS, we again pursued the matter. After which, The service centre took our TV for checking on 13/1/09.
    Till date our TV has not been returned. We have contacted Ms. Jyoti- manager, Mr. Bhargav & Mr Rahul, of AKS, who assure us that the TV will be sent the next day.
    However we have not received the TV till date, in spite of contacting them every day.We have filed an online complaint with National Redressal Consumer forum(complaint id-13062)
    U all may do the same at the given website

• Ss
      21st of Mar, 2009

I completely agree.
    My TV had gone dead due to power fluctution. The Aks engineer came and opened the TV and showed me that a transformer, and 3 more components were burnt. All in the power supply section.
    He took the board with him. Next day i got a call saying the TV was dead because of 2 components namely LOT and IC. Now i am a electronics ewngineer and i know these are the two most costly components of TV and they did not even list the burnt components!!! Because the burnt components werre cheap! so they took me to be a jack ### and told me that they will charge me Rs.1500/- for repair. I knew the components will not cost more than Rs.500.
    i just asked them to return the tv circuit without repair! they came 2 days later and just handed me the circuit board and left.
    THE AKS are cheats! Never call for their services!!

• Ka
      27th of May, 2009

how do you register yourself to file a compliant in the website www.fcamin.nic.in..
    plz let me know as soon as possible..i hav also given my samsung 21" plano bio colour tv for repair due to damage of IC..i had given a week ago and he promised to return within 3 days..

28th of Jun, 2009

I am also a victim of AKS 24-7 cheaters. I have given my 21 inch colour television. I got their contact from Just dial. I donot understand why Just dial is giving this contact after so many complaints against them.
    I requested them to return my TV without repairing, They are not returning

I also made a complaint against them -- Complaint Id : 20443..

Thanks for giving the info about - http://www.fcamin.nic.in/

• Go
      7th of Sep, 2009

I am also a victim of AKS 24-7 cheaters. I have given my 21 inch Hyundai Colour Television for repair and they charged me R.2500/- for a original kit but when i received the the TV it has a local kit and the menu quality itself is a proof but still AKS 24-7 argues that it has fitted with the Original Hyundai board. Also the AV functions (AV1 & AV2 ) only one AV ports works. These companies should not be encouraged by Just Dail or any other service.

• Lo
      16th of Feb, 2010

i absolutely agree with all of u ppl...
    my family completely does too. they assured us they could fix out 42 inch toshiba tv 8 MONTHS ago. they are absolutely unprfessional and kept giving some excuse or the other. they dont give updates. finally we told them that we dont want them to repair it as we could purchase a new set with the same amount they asked us.. and instead, they go ahead, repair it AGAINST our consent and act so unprofessional over the phone. she has the audicity to be horribly rude to my mother for crying out loud! and when i confront her she hangs up and says, 'i dont want to talk abt such things" as if!
    such an enterprise should be shut down as soon as possible.

• Ju
      15th of Mar, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 080 23535132 or mail on bangalore@justdial.com

Regards,
    Mary.

• Ju
      24th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for being a member of Just Dial Services. With reference to our telephonic discussion regarding your complaint, all the problem has been resolved.
    Further, If you will have query/problem related to your respective contract, please feel free to contact in Customer Support on 080 23535132
    Thanking You,