Akash Packers and Movers / Non delivery of goods and car

1 India Review updated:

I have booked my households and car to Akash Packers and Movers on 26th June for transfer from Lucknow to Pune. They promised me delivery on 1st July in Pune. But they have not delivered my goods till date (10/07/07). I have no word for their service.

They are constantly lying me that they will deliver my goods within one day. Their service is pathetic. They do not give proper response to my inquiry should be punished by government as per law.

This is strong recommendation that "No one should take their services".

More Akash Packers and Movers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bk
      19th of Feb, 2007
    Akash Packers and Movers - Pathetic services!
    India

I recently used services of akash packers and movers. The services are pathetic and the accountability is nil.

So my advise would be not to engage them for any shifting.

• Sr
      5th of Mar, 2007

I too agree the above statement. They are not treating the customers well. I tried to call them but they are not picking the phone. My advice is not to go for Akash packers and movers.

• Ra
      10th of Jul, 2007

I strongly agree to the above said people. Even i have availed service from Akash mover packers. I am not at all satisfies with them. The kind of service they give is simply pathetic. No concerned for their customer. They promised to deliver my goods from Lucknow to Pune in four days but its almost 15 days and i have no clue about my goods. They don't pick the call, least bother to provide any information. They talk idiotic. Their behavior is like rascal.

Would never refer their service to anyone.

25th of Aug, 2007

I have booked a consignment for delivery of my household goods from New Delhi to TRIVANDRUM on 14 Jul 2007.

All my articles were picked by Aakash Packers staff on 14 Jul 07 itself from my residence at Rohini, New Delhi and they promised me to deliver all the goods within 10-15 days.

Today is 25 Aug 07 i.e. more than 45 days passed and my items are not yet delivered.

They have given me three mobile Nos of Mr. O P Sharma, the in-charge of Delhi region. On seing my Trivandrum number he is switching off his mobile phone.

Please advise me, what step i should take for recieving my household articles.

• Ra
      2nd of Nov, 2007

They are painful. their service is the most worst thing on this earth. People working for it are reckless. NO Guarantee on whatever they promise. Dont ever go by this service providers word of mouth but use the paper instead and if they trouble sue the.

• Ne
      12th of May, 2010

I too have very very bad exprience, to transfer my bike from b'lore to Pune they took 30 days whereas they promised to deliver in 3 days, All staff including owner is most useless guys in the world.

• Sd
      25th of May, 2011

We used their (dis)services to deliver a glass table from Kolkata to Bangalore..

1) Delivery was supposed to happen at 3pm.. Had told them after this time nobody will be available to receive the package. They reached 2hrs later and found nobody to deliver and so took the package back to their warehouse.
    2) They asked me to pick it up from their warehouse, and if I want delivery then pay extra transportation costs.
    3) They delivered the package completely broken after I paid extra delivery costs for no fault of mine.
    4) Their owner in Bangalore used foul, filthy and abusive language as befits a low class rowdy.
    5) They did not pay any insurance. In fact they had not done any insurance processing even after we signed the insurance papers.

After you sign up with them and pay they are least bothered abt delivery times, quality of delivery and customer service.

• Na
      19th of Aug, 2011

Akash Packers and Movers are simply Unproffesional Unethical and Unreliable. I had to virtually drive down 300 kms and take hold of car myself which was delayed by 45 days and not only this it was thoroughly abused and given to me in a pathetic condition. I caught a person authorised by them who was driving it to delivery instead of truck transportation that was promised. The KM meter wire was disabled so that the meter reading will not depict that it had been driven. The owner is the most useless person some sharma who handles who handles pune office they just keep gigng numbers and lying to the core. dont trust anyone from the team they are all collaboratively lying. The recently changed their name to some relocation thing because of previous bad name I am sure. Please warn all against their Services. Another thing that I am going to do is to check wether the companies listed as their clients in their website essentially are their clients otherwise I will ask them to report the same because they are misleading people by using good companies name.