Akash Ganga Courier Services / Non delivery of packet for non bonafide reasons and no response to a complaint

It shows as a status on tracking of my consignment no.[protected] that my parcel has reached hissar agarwal agencies on 19/08/2010 yet it was supposed to reach hanshi but did not reached at destination or had not been returned. No contact number of hissar agarwal agencies has been provided. A complaint has been made to them but to no avail.No response from the company. Even the person to whom it was destined to reach had gone to hissar agarwal agencies to get the consignment only to find it closed about one and half years ago. Now it shows that it has been despatched back without indicating reasons that there vis nosuch address .Plus the slip or invoice they provided me with contained the wrong address and wrong telephone no. For the branch through which i couriered. Totally unprofessional attitude of company with no service at all.

Comments

• Ab
      Dec 30, 2010

Akash Ganga, Bangalore is a total fraud courier company, do not use them, they will keep your parcel and never deliver

• Ab
      Dec 30, 2010

Akash Ganga, Bangalore is a total fraud courier company. Do not use them, thier employees will keep your parcel and use it at their home and never deliver and on complaining they would try to scare you by saying that they will send goons to your place.

• Sh
      Jan 06, 2011

To Whomsoever It may concern

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that the service provided by Akash Ganga is unexpected. I had a consignment which was placed in Akash Ganga to be delivered from Bangalore [ Origin] and Delhi [ destination], address of which is mentioned below. The executive said that the same will be delivered in 2 working days from the date of order which was on 30th Dec 2010. Since then till today the consignment has not been delivered. The consignment contains official document and this was said to the collection executive.

I was surprised with a blow when I called the Bangalore office and a gentleman name Vasant came to assist me. The first thing he said was No English only Hindi. Then as I told him the consignment number which is enough to fetch the details of the courier, he asked me to furnish the complete address of Bangalore and Delhi with consignment no as well. Soon as I start to tell him the address I heard his mobile ringing and put me on HOLD to take that call. I was unanswered for several minutes and then he took down the details.

This was second to my surprise when technology has moved so far and having an online facility in their website, the gentleman asked me to call after 30 mins which he needs to get in touch with Delhi people to know the reason of delay. Later when I called them someone other than Vasant assisted with me and said that Vasant went to Delhi, Upon saying him that I talked to him half an hour back he said he went out for some reason. Oh My god !. and the courier will reach today by 5:30PM. Reason being the address was incorrect. This was the reason why they asked me the address before because they were afraid in saying me directly to update the address.

So if the address was incorrect, the concerned person from the company should have contacted the person who gave the order [ Mr.Rajneesh Khandelwal] instead of living it like this for god sake. If I would have not told them the address, the courier would have never served the purpose.

I will never recommend my friends, colleagues, others to use the service provide by Akash Ganga henceforth. I will even ask all corporate people known to me who are using the service to rethink and change with some other service providers.

Bangalore Address:
    Sunstar Overseas Limited,
    35, 12th Cross, Andaehali main road, Peenya 2nd stage,
    Bangalore- 560091

Delhi Address:
    Prince Provision Store,
    Y-63, Y Block, Mangolpuri,
    Delhi-83

Thanks for all the kind cooperation and fastest delivery of my courier.

Well wisher

• Ki
      Aug 25, 2014

very bad service

• Ki
      Aug 25, 2014

i have post courier on 9 aug for dehradhun but it not received. in website tracking status is received but not received. i went to akashan ganaga dehradhun office but he tell me courier is come and he no reply on phone call. realy very bad experiences for this courier.

• Sn
      May 26, 2017

Amritsar mr Sharma service is very poor 4 days my courier is not delivered in my house,
    They misbehaive with me and lot of abuse

Sn advertisers