AKAI BERRY EDGE / DECEPTIVE ADS

1 6452 FIG ST.Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-4565591

Order "free" sample of Akai Berry Edge weight loss supplement and pay only shipping/handling of $4.00. But must use credit card. Received product and found my card had been charged for two additional units at $34.95 per unit and that I would be shipped 2 more units every 45 days. Even though I never had even tried the free sample product or ordered any additional products. I contacted them to stop the shipments and had my credit card company stop payment. No answer from GNS, but just received another shipment and my card was again charged for their product. Plus the package says it cannot be returned. This is a internet scam that is hard to get extricated from. I filed consumer complaints with the Colorado Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission. GNS needs to be stopped.

Comments

• Gn
      22nd of Jun, 2009

To: Ivan Nezitic

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Sincerely,