AJMAN PETROLEUMMALPRACTICE

S Review updated:

sIR,
I HAVE GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM AJMAN PETROLEUM LLC AS AMANAGER . THEY HAD ACCEPTED MY ALL DEMANDS. FINALLY THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT AJMAN TOURS AND TRAVEL FOR OBTAINING VISA/ WORK PERMIT. I HAVE CONTACTED TO AJMAN TOURS FOR NECESSARY WORK PERMIT AND THEY ASKING ME TO SEND 1270 usd FOR PROCESSING FEE. THEN I VERIFIED WITH MY FRIENDS IN UAE FOR GENUINITY OF THESE COMPANY AND FOUND THERE IS NO COMPANY IN THIS NAME. PLEASE DO NEEDFUL

• K
      Sep 08, 2009

I too got a similar email. I checked the genuinity of this email in scamomatic.com and other websites. Definitely this is a fake company. Also the company doesn't have a valid domain name. They use the email address career.[protected]@in.com which doesn't belong to any company.

I came to know that many are getting such emails from Ajman LLC. Please take necessary action.

The following is a copy of email which I received.

Dear Applicant,
    ASSALAMUAILAKUM MAHABHARATA!!!

This is to inform you that we acknowledged the sent of your Documents and confirm it same ok and also Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of AJMAN PETROLEUM LLC, your CV Documents has Already Qualified / permit you to work to AJMAN PETROLEUM LLC

The Interview process will be conducted only with candidates only residing here in U.A.E, if you are NON UAE resident, you will undergoe a month training program with us upon your arrival, the program shall enlighten you more on the main services required from you at AJMAN PETROLEUM LLC UAE for the position offered, and your normal salary will be paid to you during this training program.

This document attached embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

Now, you have to contact the AJMAN TOURISM GROUP here in UAE for the procurement of your Valid Visa and work/residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of employee’s necessary valid travelling document also sign the Contract agreement and send to AJMAN TOURISM GROUP.

ATTN: BARRISTER MARTINS SMITH
    Tel: [protected]
    Website: www.ajmantourismgroup.com
    [protected]@live.com

Update us with the process between you and the AJMAN TOURISM GROUP in case of advice where necessary.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of procuring your Work and Resident Permit will be reimbursed to you immediately you submit your expenses report, and the reimbursement will come along with your Upfront first month Salary and Airfare as already stated on the Attached Contract Agreement and Your Success Letter.

Engr. Frank Osman,
    www.ajman-petroleum.eu.pn

Oct 13, 2009

• P
      Oct 18, 2009

same me he sent to me true ornot tell me no true why UAE fujairah petroleum get mans
    to police verry good.

Oct 19, 2009

I got a completely same letter from the company. Now, I see it is the fraud and be disappointed very much.more over when I saw the mail I was in annual leave they ask me to join before I finish my leave I came back earlyer.

• U
      Oct 20, 2009

Got the same email:

ASSALAMUAILAKUM MAHABHARATA!!!

This is to inform you that we acknowledged the sent of your Documents and confirm it same ok and also Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of FUJAIRAH PETROLEUM LLC, your CV Documents has Already Qualified / permit you to work in FUJAIRAH PETROLEUM LLC

Now, you have to contact the AJMAN TOURISM GROUP here in UAE for the procurement of your Valid Visa and work/residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of employees necessary valid traveling document also sign the Contract agreement and send to AJMAN TOURISM GROUP.

ATTN: BARRISTER RICHARD SMITH
    Website:www.ajmantourismgroup.com
    [protected]@live.com

Also Remember that any Expenses you make on the process of procuring your Work and Resident Permit will be reimbursed to you Immediately you submit your expenses report, Andthe reimbursement will come along with your Upfront first month Salary and Airfare as already Stated on the Attached Contract Agreement and Your Success Letter.

Engr. Mike Osman-
    Fujairah Petroleum LLC
    Area # 3, Fujairah
    Landmark : Behind ASCON
    P.O.Box : 126966, Fujairah
    www.fujairah-petroleum.com

-------

Thanks for your useful information and this will serve as a warning for those victims as well.

• M
      Oct 25, 2009

### all these men, just this. Don't trust any of these ###.

• R
      Nov 01, 2009

i got same letter from Engr. Mike Osman, with online interview document attached. It looks an organised fraud to send email to people who have uploaded their CVs on recruitment web sites for jobs in gulf region.

The domain www.fujairah-petroleum.com

is registered for following address

Scoville, Ashley Email Masking [protected]@live.com

IP: 194.154.164.103
    IP Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
    Website Status: active
    Server Type: Apache

Beawre, this is a fraud and do not send email details or money...

Nov 05, 2009

I have also been sent this type of mail, not once, but twice, the latest one being yesterday. It's another version of the Nigerian email scams...simply ignore and if possible, report the same to the cyber cell in India.

Nov 07, 2009

I also received this type of Letter from Engr. Mike Osman of Fujairah Petroleum LLC around five days ago. After receipt of the Questionnaire I decided to answer it the sent it back to them. Then after four days I received an Appointment Letter/Acceptance from Fujairah Petroleum LLC. I don't know if this "man" is a legitimate employee of Fujairah Petroleum LLC or not. The Offer is really very, very big in terms of renumeration and the salary USD 13.500 per month.

When Engf. Mike Osman - Fujairah Petroleum LLC said I must be contact to AJMAN TOURISM GROUP for the procurement of work permit / recidence and valid visa, I smell there's something "wrong" on this Appointment and I try to open all of e-mail address of the scam and I see it is the fraud and be disappointed very much.

From :
    Chandra Maniur Pangaribuan

• A
      Nov 08, 2009

I too got a similiar email from Mike Osman - Fajairah Petroleum... I live in USA and do not know anyone in UAE...Can anyone please confirm if this is a fraud ?

• X
      Nov 09, 2009

Freinds!!! THIS IS FRAUD. dont send any money to them. the websites given are fake too. fujairah-petroleum.com and ajmantourismgroup.com respectively have been created to conn you.

as the website says, fujairah petroleum is a acronym for malaysian national oil company (what a joke). the name of malaysian national oil company is petronas. check out the website of petronas and you will find that they have a SCAM alert for general public. here is the link for it: http://www.petronas.com.my/internet/corp/centralrep2.nsf/F0D5FD0D9C25FBDD48256AE90025EE04/3300E9AF8925D2174825741800321199?OpenDocument
    the scam alert clearly says that only job offers recieved from discoverpetronas.com and petronas.com.my are valid. No other domain email is valid.
    Besides nobody offers a 100, 000$ plus job without even an interview.

u can also view the petronas website which is www.petronas.com.my
    it clearly shows that the website for fujairah-petroleum.com is copied from this one, but they have cleverly given their own contact email adresses so that if any body wants to check, they would only be emailing the fraudsters them selves.

Nov 10, 2009

I received the selfsame type of letter and confirmation email, I went onto both the websites listed and found them to be very well laid out and extremely convincing.Then this morning I tried to go to the Fujairah website only to find that it no longer exists.Please be carefull people, this is a fulltime SCAM!!!

• 2
      Nov 10, 2009

wow, amazing the lengths people will go to isn't. I live in Johannesburg, South Africa and have just received yesterday a letter of appointment with very high sums of money just like Chandra. Thanks for the useful information Xeeman. its been a real help. I implore the official people incharge of addressing these claims to try and do something about it and also to everyone not to fall into the trick. Take care and again, thank you very much.

THULI

• K
      Nov 11, 2009

I am from Mauritius and I have received this email from Fujairah Petroleum LLC. It was obvious that this was too good to be true with this very very big offer..Kindly note that the website isnt accessible at the moment and when I ask for the schedule of duties and Terms and Conditions of Service, Engr Mike Osman replied that i should go ahead with my visa process and everything will be given to me on appointment.

Thanks to this webiste which is here to inform us of these malpractice/fake companies.

BEWARE GUYS...

KBN

Nov 11, 2009

I also received this type of Letter from Engr. Mike Osman of Fujairah Petroleum LLC. After receipt of the Questionnaire I decided to answer it the sent it back to them. Then after two days I received an Appointment Letter/Acceptance from Fujairah Petroleum LLC. I don't know if this "man" is a legitimate employee of Fujairah Petroleum LLC or not. The Offer is really very, very big in terms of renumeration.

I smell there's something "fishy" on this Appointment, so I decided to send all the LETTERS to one of my Filipino Trusted Friend in UAE and Qatar so that They could call/communicate with F.P.LLC of the legitimacy of the Offer sent to me. And They will also contact AJMAN TOURISM GROUP in UAE for the legitimacy of this group in procuring Valid Residence and Work Permits.

For now I emailed [protected]@ajmantourismgroup.com, and just waiting for their (AJMAN TOURISM GROUP) to reply on my query on procuring residence visa and work permits.

I hope this not one of those SCAM just like the NIGERIAN GROUP asking for MONEY.

S.AFZAL ABBAS

• A
      Nov 12, 2009

Very interesting that I also got a same offer from Mike Osman from Fujairah ... I then asked him why don't you pay that money, being the employer. He replied that I have to pay & the money will be reimbursed before I fly to Spain !!! Dear readers look at the point, his offer is for Fujairah, UAE and now he is telling me to fly to Spain (what a joke). Actually that idiot cut & paste from his previous letter offered for "Total Petroleum Spain", which was another frauding offer & I got that offer too. I investigate thru Spanish Embassy in Riyadh and got confirmation and they are scam. Spanish Embassy also advised me that they'll forward my mail to Spanish Govt. for action, I hope they will do.

• U
      Nov 16, 2009

I am so glad to have found this. I logged onto my emails this morning to find the most incredible offer being made to me!! I could not believe it and I hadn't even undergone an interview process! I had been sent an "online questionnaire" which turned out to be a word document with some questions on it. Nothing to loose, I completed it and sent it back. I tried calling the telephone numbers to speak to Mike Osman and there was no reply. Gutted as had already started to spend my amazing salary!

Nov 16, 2009

So good to find this website with all the info. it is a scam guys and let's hope this Mike Osman dude is far away from this planet becuase he is going to get his one day.

I received all the paper just like all of you and answered the questionaire. a week later got a cut and paste letter from the original letter sent from Fujairah Petroleum but this time, from another petroleum company in spain. that is when I thought, there is something wrong here. Yesterday i got an offer from Fujairah Petroleum earning 13, 500 US. amazing !! i even got excited but started my research and foung this website.

good luck to you all and don't send anything to these people. I hope the UAE government is doing something about this complaint.

see you all

• V
      Nov 19, 2009

Yes !!! guys, I have also been receiving e-mails from Fujairah Petroleum that my resume is selected and to answer the online questionnaire. I also received e-mails from Total Petroleum, Spain in almost the same language with same online questionnaire. I discarded the e-mail from Total Petroleum, Spain as I didn't see any web address and could not go to their website. However I sent an e-mail to [protected]@fujairah-petroleum.com after going to their web site and also received confirmation saying that eng. Mike Osman is their recruiter and they are aware of his contacting me for the employment.
    Sent the online questionnaire answered and within 2-3 days an offer of employment. The offer is tto good to be true without even a personal/phone interview. So I decided to do some research...and ...LOL ...here I am with you all.
    I donot intend to follow up with Ajman Tourism Group for visa...as I am not intending to send any money in advance. As employer they can always arrange all the requirements and deduct from the first salary.

M. Victor

• I
      Nov 23, 2009

hi all, this is a fraud, i got the same mail from fujairah petroleum, i called them both to the company and to the ajman tourist group, i felt it was the same man who answered both the calls, that must be an African, most strange thing is that a big company like fujairah petroleum, has just one number to call atttttttttttt, so be carefull dont send any money to themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is a super fraud.

Nov 25, 2009

Dear All,

I also recvd the same letter from as below. I donot understand why no body is bothered about this and take a action againt these companies.

Iam also having one more doubt when complaints are updated in the net why the bank does not seize their account. Because of these people we are unable to recognize the right company.

Dear Mansuri,

ASSALAMUAILAKUM MAHABHARATA!!!

This document attached embodies the Approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

ATTN: BARRISTER RICHARD M. SMITH
    Website:www.ajmantourismgroup.com
    [protected]@live.com

Also Remember that any Expenses you make on the process of procuring your Work and Resident Permit will be reimbursed to you Immediately you submit your expenses report, And the reimbursement will come along with your Upfront first month Salary and Airfare as already Stated on the Attached Contract Agreement and Your Success Letter.

Engr. Mike Osman-
    Fujairah Petroleum LLC
    Area # 3, Fujairah
    Landmark : Behind ASCON
    P.O.Box : 126966, Fujairah
    www.fujairah-petroleum.net

Dec 09, 2009

Dear All,

I also received the same letter from as above. Pl do not send any money in advance. As employer they can always arrange all the requirements and deduct from the first salary.