Ajkerdeal / Smartwatch, model: w8

সুমনা গনি ট্রেড সেন্টার প্লট নং – ০২ লেভেল০৫পান্থপথ কাওরান বাজার ঢাকা১২১৫ Dhaka Bangladesh, Bangladesh Review updated:

I ordered a SmartWatch (W8) at 14th March. I already paid them 2294 taka advanced. Their customer manager told me that they send my product via Shundarban courier service at 21th March and I went to check my product but courier service manager told me that they still doesn't got any product for me. It has been taken long time I don't get my product. Please help me to get my product.

Na
Mar 27, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      Aug 15, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - havit m60 microphone
    Rupgoang bajar,Narail sadar
    ajkerdeal.com

laptop a connect hosse na

• So
      Aug 28, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - cheater of ajkerdeal.com
    Dhaka
    Bangladesh

I ordered RADO watch but the delivered a [censored]ing company watch!!!

Sep 05, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - Booking code : 826269
    Panchagarh

আমার পণ্য পাব কিনা

• Im
      Oct 15, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - Booking code:1596807
    ajkerdeal.com

I returned my product which Booking code:1596807. Ajkerdeal.com got this return product at 25-sep-2018. But still now they didn't return my money. Why they don't return my money they don't clear me. That product was demaged product. I think they are big scammer. Be worry about their service.

• Sh
      Oct 15, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - Mobile dia Product order problem
    Sherpur
    Bangladesh

Mobile App dia Product order korte partecina.Zila nirbachon korte gale Home delivery select hoyna ponorai app er home e chole ase.Plz solve this problem.

• Ab
      Nov 04, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - Beard oil
    Feni
    Bangladesh

Ai product tar ogrim payment dia confirm korar por point painai.

• Ho
      Dec 12, 2018
    AjkerDeal.com - সুন্দরবন কুরিয়ার এর Customer Copy
    ajkerdeal.com.bd

আমি নষ্ট প্রোডাক্ট টি সুন্দরবন কুরিয়ারের মাধ্যমে ফেরত দিয়েছি, ফেরত দেওয়ার (customer copy) রেফারেন্স এর ছবিটি দিছি।
    ...

• Ha
      Feb 11, 2019
    AjkerDeal.com - Product nokia 3310
    Www.ajkerdeal.com
    Bangladesh

2 ta nokia 3310 orange colour phone order disilm. Then product asar por sa poribohon theke phne asr por. Product hate paowar age full payment nise. Then product hate paowar por dekhi 1 ta yellow colour phne.
    So where is my another phone????

• Is
      Jun 09, 2019
    AjkerDeal.com - i am complain about product size and color
    AjkerDeal.com
    Bangladesh

order code 2488591, 2488592, 2488590 ami ai 3ta pant order disilam but pant 3tar size, color, akdom mil nai.tai ami ata complain a pathay 28a may but akhono amake taka ferot deoa hoini..