AJ Interlinks / Fraud / False Promises

India Review updated:

AJ Interlinks is a fraud company.
They call up people telling that they have won a free gift and ask them to come over to office the same day & collect the gift.
when you go there, they ask you to attend 1 hr presentation about their membership & packages.
They will ask you to agree/disagree immediately & if you like to become a member, you shall sign a agreement immediately. (No time will be given to think).

I became a victim by thinking the offer is good. they gave me offer like pay 50, 000 Rs., for 5 years and get 7 days holiday every year.
Later when i asked for resort reservation, they asked me to pay additional Rs., 5, 200 for just 2 days hotel stay. Even after paying the additional money, their was no response about the reservation, i had to call their customer support several times, and finally they said, there are no rooms available.

Unhappy with this, i asked for refund of my money, they said, as per agreement, they cant refund for 2 years.

This is group of people just waiting for get money from people & cheat them by name of travels & reservations.

This is same company whose earlier name as "Lander management", now they have changed it as Aj Groups / AJ Interlinks.

Big fraud, be aware ppl.
We need to find a way to take legal action, if any of you are in similar situation, contact me, together we can take some action.

Harish
harish.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Su
      28th of Apr, 2010

I got the same call today and they are again organising a presentation in Bangalore.
    Address:
    AJ Interlinks Pvt Limited,
    1st Floor Jayalaxmi Arcade,
    Next to Popular Bajaj Showroom,
    27th cross, 7th Block Jayanagar,
    Bangalore.

Landmark : Yediyur Circle.

• Pr
      6th of Jan, 2011

Harish thanks for letting us know. I received a similar call and checked up on the internet immediately. They said i have won gifts in a lucky draw. They specifically mentioned it is not a membership or insurance related programme. Just come empty handed and collect the gifts is what they said. Thanks again.

• Ku
      25th of Mar, 2011

Thanks a lot Harish.I got a call from these people today and they said that you have won a gift voucher, a dinner set and a travel package for 4 people .They told me to come there and receive the gift voucher from their office the same day.I immediately searched on the internet for the address given by them "AJ Interlinks" and found this post by you.This really saved me from being cheated.Thanks

• Be
      12th of Jul, 2011

Thanks a lot Harish...Today I got a call from these people and they said that you have won a gift voucher, a dinner set and a travel package for 4 people .They told me to come with family (Husband and Wife Compulsory) there and receive the gift voucher from their office the same day and told me there is no need to pay anything then I immediately searched on the internet for the address given by them "AJ Interlinks" and found this post by you.This really saved me from being cheated.Thanks for that and one more thing just i want to know after attending their seminar If we are not interested in membership then they will give gift for us or not coz they assure about gift when they called us ... already i dropped attending seminar just i want to know about it coz if it repeats again that time at least we can collect gifts...hahaha

• Wi
      20th of Jul, 2011

Thanks Man for letting us know. I also received a similar call and checked up on the internet immediately. They said i have won gifts in a lucky draw. They specifically told that this is not a sales or Promotional call, just come empty hand and collect the gifts ...:(.

• As
      12th of Aug, 2011

Hi Harish thanks, today I got a same call with same promises.I am not going to respond these people, legal action shuold be taken on these tipe of companies.

5th of Dec, 2011

iam also victim of the same, will file a case? r u guys ready

• Mr
      15th of Mar, 2012

Dear Harish.. thanks for starting this thread .. I just got a call saying that there is some lucky draw of future group that I have won .. I immediately suspected this is some fraud call ... spending some time searching for their phone numbers addresses on the internet I ended up here ..
    We should file a fraud case against these guys .. I am writing their address here once again so that people searching for information can find this thread ..

Sadath, Future Groups,
    #152/8, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block,
    jayanagar Opp ayyappa swamy temple,
    near popular bajaj showroom,
    Bangalore 5600082

when I searched for this address I landed up with AJ Interlinks and then searching for 'AJ Interlinks' lead me to this page ..

18th of Mar, 2012

Even I got one call today from them and this time the number from which I got is 918884548645

• Sh
      5th of Apr, 2012

Great thread guys, got call from same number and they wanted me to come and collect gift at anytime before 7 PM. I never believed on such offer and this chain confirms that I was right. Thanks again

24th of May, 2012

Thanks Harish. I just go the call from them. Just like MridulG I got a call saying that I won a lucky draw from future group. The lady asked me to come and collect it today by 6-7 pm. Address, phone number and address mentioned below:

Roopa

24th of May, 2012

• Mo
      6th of Jul, 2012

Hi,
    Even we also paid the amount of RS 45000. They said i have to pay by EMI on monthly basis it will not have any interest. Then we paid thru credit card but when i check with my bank they said i have to pay full amount on the same month or with interested EMI. Have u got the money back guys.. Is that possible?

Mohana

8th of Jan, 2013

I got the same call today .. thank god .. this post saved me ...

8th of Jan, 2013

Beware of such companies. They will emotionally force you into signing for the package and pay you on the spot - 40 - 50K. Thank god, this time this post saved me. But before 10 years, I got deceived by another company. Address I have received is: Future groups, 3rd floor, 6th block, Jayanagar, 27th cross, opposite ayyapa swamy temple, animation college building, bangalore 82

• Bb
      14th of Feb, 2013

Thank you vvvvv much Mr. Harish, the person who started this thread. I got the same call with the same offers from the person Praveen, ph no. 7204134232 and he mentioned the company name is future groups. I suspected the same and then started searching in the google and finally landed up here.. Seems they are a very big fraud, be aware of such calls and offers. Think many times before responding to such fake calls. Don't share your personal details like address, bank details etc., Finally I would say don't believe in easy money making whether it would be a gift or anything. Believe always "KASHTE PHALI".
    This is the address that I was told over the phone.
    Future goups
    No. 162/8, 27th cross, 6th block jayanagar, near yediyur circle,
    opp to Ayyappa swamy temple,
    Animation college building, 3rd floor.
    bangalore.

• Ak
      6th of Mar, 2013

Thanks a lot.. I too received the call today.. They gave the address as
    Usha... FUTURE GROUPS, 3rd floor, 6th block jayanagar, 27th cross, opposite to ayyapa swamy temple animation college building.

Once again thanking you...
    Regards
    Akhil

• Sh
      14th of Mar, 2013

Thank you for the post Mr. Harish. Even I got the same call yesterday telling that I have won a free gift and a 4 day trip to Goa. And they asked also me to attend two hour seminar. Because of lack of time I could not go so they sent me their address. When I searched it, I got this thread. Thanks a lot for bewaring people.

15th of Mar, 2013

Thanks a lot.. I too received the call

17th of Sep, 2013

Thanks a lot guys. I too just received a call and the same thing was said to me. I was to cancel my schedules to go this place today evening. Now I'm not going to respond to their calls. Thank God., this post saved me. Thanks again.

• Jr
      5th of Nov, 2013

I was one of the victims around 3 years ago. All what has been described by the complainers have exactly happened to me and I was lured to pay a sum of INR 40, 000 which AJ Interlink very quickly took away from my credit card. It has been utterly wasteful with no benefits at all. I have subsequently requested for a refund which they have profusely refused. I am now wondering what to do. INR 40, 000 is a huge amount of money. AJ Interlink have already vacated their previous premises at Alwarpet. Their clients have not been informed of the change of their new location. Do you have any idea as to how we could claim our money back? Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.

25th of Dec, 2013

Guys... I am also victim of the same... Please help how we can get action against them. Can we form a group and complain to police????
    Raghavendra -8792000528

• Na
      1st of Jan, 2014

I too received a call today from them asking to come over to collect a free gift worth 20K at 5 PM (1st Jan 14). Somehow, I could recollect these kind of scams, because about 10 years ago some people called up my home land line and said the same, and my parents were cheated. So I am not going to the fraudulent event which is just started by now.These people are very intelligent buggers they will call you on some festive or holiday time, so that we would believe what they puke... They also mentioned that coupon was picked and I am one among 20 guys out of 50000 people!!! Funny thing is for all the Malls such as Forum, Big Bazar, Goplan, etc this is the head office it seems!!! And I am sure many of us would write out names and drop it in a box in any of the mall in the last 3 months!!! and You will feel very happy for this kind of invitation. These cheaters make use of say our ignorance and innocence.
    The address they have given is
    Future Management, #152 / 8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross,
    6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560082. Opp to Ayyappa Swamy Temple.

Please be careful with these kind of cheaters before you made up your mind to attend the program thinking that you would be gifted instead you will pay some hefty hard earned money or pay through credit card and ofcourse for the most of us it is useless offers. @Harish: Thanks for starting the thread.

• Na
      1st of Jan, 2014

And again, what I observed from this series of of fellow complaints is they tweak landmark, Company name, address and they will call you repeatably to confirm on you arrival... In the above posts, we can observe that little change in address and landmark what they give in the series of posts. I had already got CONCERNFUL calls from their two of the executive out of which one does not know the language and other very politely talk as if we are going to loose a Billion Dollars if we wont attend. I pray for the people who are already attending this program not to loose their money...

• Am
      9th of Jan, 2014

The same story continues...A guy calls and lures with the idea of free gift. Thanks to above the posts, it saved us from the harassment.

10th of Jan, 2014

Thanks a lot for this post ..it saves my time and money I got a call today ..thanks again !! I think these guys should be taken to police ..

• Fg
      31st of Jan, 2014

Same call...phone numbers 8884883830 & 080-65691039

• Po
      5th of Feb, 2014

I also got the Call today...thanks a lot for this post

• Sm
      18th of Feb, 2014

I got a call today saying I had won a gift worth 20k in a lucky dip at some saree exhibition or mantri/garuda/... mall (even she was not sure where I exactly won). At 16:20, I was asked to attend a function with my spouse at 6pm.

Caller No 080-65691038 and 740662262.

I was messaged this address:
    * * * #152 / 8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 82... we are happy to inviting u nd ur family.. enjoy d 45min program nd collect ur free gifts.. Akash thnku * * *

Same address as in comments above. Thanks for saving my time. Hope this help others from these frauds.

20th of Feb, 2014

Same Here. Same msg.

"#152 / 8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 82... we are happy to inviting u nd ur family.. enjoy d 45min program nd collect ur free gifts.. Akash thnku"

Thanks guys for saving our time and money.

• Rr
      22nd of Feb, 2014

Yes ..Please be careful..I got the same kind of call today..Thanks a lot for the heads up..

• Mm
      22nd of Mar, 2014

Thanks for all the posts. We received a call too but now they said they were from Bangalore Shopping Malls and that we had won a surprise gift worth Rs. 10000 which we could collect after some grand function of 45 minutes at 1pm on 22/3/14. They were very insistent that both husband and wife should come together. They said they got our name and number from some lucky draw coupon we had dropped at one of the shopping malls in the last 6 months. No specific details were given. We were sent an address which was 152/8, Adoro Building, 3rd floor, 27th Cross, 6th block, Jayanagar. Opp to Aiyappa Swamy temple.
    The messages were sent from 8884977622 and we received calls from 08065691038, 08065691036. Thanks to all the above posts we didn't waste precious time checking this offer out.

• Me
      15th of Apr, 2014

I got a call today saying I had won a gift worth 17k in a lucky dip at some mantri/garuda/... mall. At 19:00, I was asked to attend a function with my spouse/parents at 7pm.

Caller No
    080-65691038
    +918095969699.
    +918065691387

I was messaged this:
    #152 / 8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 82 opposite to aiyappa swamy temple... we are happy to inviting u nd ur family.. enjoy d 40min program nd collect ur free gifts.. regards raghavan thank you

Hope this help others from these frauds.

• Ga
      26th of Apr, 2014

Yesterday we were fooled by a person named Akash who told we won a gift worth 15000 rs as part of a lucky dip conducted by Future Group. He conformed its not a marketing programme to promote any vaccation. But when we reached there it was a promotion program for FutureVacation. Luckily we didnt fall into their trap as they told us to pay Rs 2 Lakhs for the membership. I found the review of Futurevaction here.

The Kitchen appliance gift worth 15000 was a set of 6 payasam bowls which you can find among the roadside sellers. When we called back Akash he was in the bathrroom for 2 hours as if he is having some diarrhea. Please dont fall into the trap of these idiots.

• Pr
      2nd of Jul, 2014

Hello Harish,
    My name is Prabhakar, unfortunately I did not check this post before buying their offer. I also paid Rs. 50000/- and took their membership.
    I was told that this membership is locked till 3 Years & I can sell this membership to others for which their agents will help me. I took this in feb 2011 and yesterday 1st July 2014 I called them & told that I have not utilized this membership so far as we did not go anywhere for tour also I am sure i will not be using this membership in future.
    Asked them to refund or help me to sell this. But the answer was surprising. They said there is nothing like refund and they will not help me to sell. They mentioned that I can sell it to others myself and they can transfer the agreement to the person I mention.
    I am being fooled!!! Lost a valuable big money... I never expected this... Please do not go to these guys. Ignore if you get any such calls or SMS even if it is not AJ interlinks. All such type of calls or SMS are frauds.

• Sw
      14th of Sep, 2014

I am not sure whether Fraud / False Promises.

I got a call from +91 8884555540 at around 11am today(14th Sept 2014) saying I had won a gift worth 10k in a lucky dip at some .. mall. I was asked to attend a function with my spouse/parents at 6pm today at the below address.

They send me the below SMS:
    #152 / 8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 82 opposite to aiyappa swamy temple enjoy the 45 min program collect it regards ...PRATIVA

After seeing all your discussing in this forum, I called them and asked them about their company, they said its Future Vacation, they are calling from, but they did not confirm me where they got my number and the gift is against which draw in which Mall.

I also asked them to SMS or email me that I have won a gift of 10K, which is assured and there is no need to by any tour or other package. But they refuse to confirm over SMS and email. They were just repeating the same over phone call only.

Thee is no compulsion to buy any vacation/ tour package, but my gift is assured after attending the program.

I decided not to visit and attend the program.

Thanks all

• Me
      12th of Oct, 2014

Exactly same invitation. Same address. Thanks to this post we won't waste our time this weekend. Thanks Harish for the post. Cheers!

The SMS thread:
    Caller: "#152/8, adoro building, 3rd floor, 27th cross, 6th block, jayanagar, banglore-82 opposite to aiyappa swamy temple... attend the 45mins program and collect ur gift regards {sahana} thank you, and have a great day..

Me:Thank you Sahana. We have an evening program. Can we come early and go?

Caller: U have to attend the 45 mins of gift distribution program sir..

Me: Thank you. Saw complaint on Complaint Board about your company. Not interested.

Caller: Oh its ok thank u sir bye.. If u r interested u cn cm otherwise no problem.."

- Rajendran

• Ar
      24th of Oct, 2014

My husband and I were also cheated; the above video has my husband telling about the fraud AJ Interlinks with a local media channel

9th of Nov, 2014

Thank you all for this helpful information. I got the call today morning that I have won 10K gift voucher and that I do not need to buy any product/insurance ect. All I have to do is go with my wife and collect the gift. The number was +918892000625 (Usha) and address is - # 152/8, Adoro Building, 3rd Floor, 27th Cross, 6th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-82. The smart lady did not send the name of the company which on a simple google search with the address took me to this blog. Thanks Harish and all others for posting this information. These type of fraud business should never be encouraged. One thing we all should keep in mind is that "Nothing comes for free in this world" and who will give 10 K gift vouchers for free...:).

24th of Dec, 2014

I got the same call today telling that they are calling from Future Convention and I have won a gift coupon worth 15K home appliance of two surprise gifts and asked to come with husband or a friend who is married. They mentioned this is only for the married couples. Being unmarried, I dunno the logic behind the lucky draw gift receival, When I asked them to mail or SMS about the gift, they denied to do it. Luckily I searched the addresses and it lead me to this site. Thanks all for the post, I have decided not to go there.