aislebuyaisle.com / Never refunded me my money

I canceled an order for a book on January 15th. Their customer service department notified me on the same day that it was canceled and my money would be refunded. On January 26th, AisleBuyAisle.com sent me an email saying that the order has been refunded.

The status of the order was updated to "canceled" and "refunded". The problem is that they charged me for $62.75 (the amount of the order) on January 2nd. I was credited $62.75 on January 26th. But I was charged again for $62.75 on February 23rd.

I've tried multiple times to call them, email them, and contact their live-chat feature. No one has responded. When I call their contact number, I get a hang-up.

N  19th of Dec, 2008 by

aislebuyaisle.com - Scammers and Shitty Support

We were charged $90 for two items. We have been waiting for over 6 weeks and our order still has not shipped. Their automated phone system hangs up on you so you can't talk to them. You can't get through their online support line, and they do not respond to emails. We can't even talk to them to request a refund. Guess we have to take a legal route, or go seek help from the BBB.
A  19th of Dec, 2008 by
I came accross your link to your complaint on aislebuyaisle through a google search! I just want to light the fire even more on these people because I had recently expericened the same exposure of these people like you did with them! I am awholesaler thats runs www.gamefanfanatic.com and I depended on these people to ship 3 products to 3 of my customers! 1 month will be tommorrow sence I placed the orders! Took my customers money and ran, over the past three weeks of numorous emails that were never responded to and possiably about 100 phone calls to them with the same recording saying all of our representatives are busy assisting other customers. I got that over and over again with never no live phone response ever. They put all 3 of my orders on back order constantly sence 12/01/08 saying its gonna be shiped this date and then gonna be shipped that date! I had to keep putting off my customers cause of them and now Im gonna have 3 negative reviews stamped on my site cause of these thieves! I came to relasation that I was not able to trust them to ship the products, so I had to refund all my customers money and have lost 3 sales and 3 customers cause of them! I did alittle more research the past few nights and I'll be glad to share this with you! I found out that there names are durran and sonya felton of Corvina CA, they have been connected to 2 other websites called d-compute.com and youruplink.com (whitch dosent exisist anymore they changed it to something else)! I have also called the phone number that is 1-626-664-4513. I started asking the lady about those orders and she got mad and hung up on me! Suspious sigh hu??
So whatever you see of my site (www.gamefanfanatic.com) dont beleave it, it is because of these frauds that I counted on to ship the products to my customers! I only did 3 sales with aislebuyaisle.com and that will be the last! I have lost all my faith and trust in these people! I am so sorry to hear that you experineced the same thing that I just went through with them!

If you can send me anything, anything at all to help get these people I would gladly appreciate it! My website has always been honest and has had some successful sales sence it opened late last year! I am not going to look like bad guy number 2 cause of these fraudulents! Feel free to contact me at
cgpkcfan@hotmail.com ANYTIME!

P.S. Merry Christmas!
A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered 2 items from the web site aislebuyaisle. I was charged by the next day for both items and for the shipping of these items.. After a month and 2 complaints via email I finally recieved one of the items. After another complaint they finally told me the other is back ordered.It said nothing about that on the site. If it had I wouldnt have bought it..I have tried calling there customer service numerouse times only to be put on hold by a recording then hung up on after about 10 seconds.. This is the worst customer service I have ever recieved, and I still have not recieved the second item a month and a half later.. This is unacceptible, please do not support sites such as these
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
They are THIEVES. Literally. One year ago mr DURRAN FELTON, the Owner, told me that he can send Iphones from Apple to me. I've sent Usd70.000, 00. Never seen the iPhones. And no money back. He jokes with me every day. He's an Obama supporter. Poor America.
Piero from Rome, Italy
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
Made a purchase from Aislebuyaisle.com over a month ago and have never recieved the product. Their automated system hangs up on you, their chat feature is never maned and they don't respond to emails. I had to charge the purchase back to my credit card. I recommend that you stay away from this Ecommerce site.
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I also placed an order for close to a grand from this website for office products. Got order acknowledgment and charged. Wish I had done some research. I've never heard a work from the company, but they are fighting the chargeback!!
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by

aislebuyaisle.com - Scammers and Shitty Support
PO BOX 4623 Covina, CA 91723
Phone: 877-AISLE-10 (assholesrus)

It really chaps my ### when you can't speak to a human being or get E-Mail responses from customer support. I signed up with this company to purchase an online order. Mistake #1. I wish I would have read some reviews first. Got a really good deal on an item which could have saved me almos half on the msrp.

Well thanks for nothing...Thanks for not answering my calls...Thanks for not answering my E-Mails...and Thanks for stealing my credit card info ###s.

I will probably forward this on to the FEDS if they actually take funds from my credit card.

Don't go there. Save your stress levels
N  6th of May, 2009 by
It took them nearly a month to fulfill my order, but it did finally get fulfilled. Seems to me like they're either woefully understaffed, or they don't have anything in stock and have to get it from a supplier before shipping it.
A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
I ordered a chair from aislebuyaisle.

When i had placed the order in December of 2008, i did speak to someone from there online chat who promised they had the item in stock and will be shipped out on the 28th of December...It is June 2009 & nothing has been sent...I too called the #, received the recording, pressed every # on the phone and no matter what i pressed it just disconnect me...I also sent numerous emails...There has been no response from aislebuyaisle.com they took my money but never shipped my product.