AIS Leads (American Information Strategies) aka Titan List Services / LEAD SCAM

1 South Orange CountyCA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-247-5323 / 877-371-3282

This company sent me a list that had more than half of the data base with incorrect numbers and email addresses. Just old, rehashed leads that could not even be reached on the email addresses that were still active. Basically, we got totally screwed by this company, and they refused to give a refund for their defective leads. I think they are a total scam, very poor customer service except when taking your money. They are not really interested in customer satisfaction, just collecting your money. They'll offer replacement leads, but those will also be a total waste of time and useless. I would tell anybody to never do business with this company or any of their affiliate companies (such as "Rockstar Leads"). Mcabe Forrester is the contact who compiles these defective lead lists. Judy Whitford was the rep who misrepresented us.

STAY AWAY! You WILL get burned and not get what they represent; that was our experience.

Email thankyou[at]yoursignupoffer.com

Comments

• Yo
      11th of Oct, 2010

Be Careful Of the "Come-On"

Forgot to mention that they may offer to send you so-called "sample" leads from the list. However, when you get YOUR real list, it will not be the same. They ripped us off for $1, 000!

• Be
      16th of Oct, 2010

SEE [redacted] on AIS Leads aka Rockstar Leads aka Titan List Services at:
    /URL removed/

• Do
      12th of Jan, 2011

I do not work for nor am affiliated with A.I.S., however I have done business with them in the past.
    Firstly, A.I.S. does not offer 'sample' leads.
    Secondly, the complaint is signed by 'Best Investor Leads'...hmmmm.

Looks like a bogus claim to me.

• Di
      14th of Aug, 2012

I agree. We bought $2500 worth of leads from them. They never replaced the bad ones, and more than half of the leads I bought were useless. The $2500 cost me over $10, 000 additional in marketing (phone calls, paying phone reps and mail costs). Its too bad, the guys are really personable...if they offered a good product, they'd be rich!