Airzone One / Don't go to their job interview!!!

Canada, Ontario, Mississauga Ontario Canada Review updated:
Airzone One
222 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Don't say I didn't warn you!

If you get a job interview with Airzone One in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, DON'T GO!!! The interviewers there are SICK SICK people. They get pleasure from humiliating the interviewee during the job interview. It's not physical humiliation, but verbal humiliation is just as bad (or even worse!). I've been to at least two dozen job interviews in the recent past and I've never encountered ANY interviewer acting like this.

If you still insist on going to the job interview because you need $$$ badly, that's fine with me... just know that you'll be getting little money for working 7 days a week, more than 12 hours a day in a crappy place. It's not worth it!!!

D  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
As an actual employee of 8 years with the company, I can tell you that the hours are reasonable and the pay is very good. If the company was as bad as this complaint describes, it certainly wouldn't survive like that over the years - not without a high turnover and being bought out by another environmental firm, as I have witnessed with other companies in the past! The environmental consulting industry is a "small world", so there would be no way a company conducting itself as "gogopopo" described would be as successful as Airzone One has been.

In general, this complaint sounds fishy; we've never interviewed anyone from Windsor, and if the company was as humiliating as "gogopopo" supposedly experienced, then I certainly wouldn't be here - I would have quit a loooooong time ago!

Feel free to give us a call; it's my voice that's used for the company greetings!

Thank you.

D  29th of Jul, 2009 by
As another employee of Airzone One I can tell you that this complaint sounds fishy as well. Not only is this a fantastic place to work in terms of benefits and experience gained but you are not subject to the repetative tasks that most other places of employment require. In addition to being rewarded for hard work and ingenuity we regularly celebrate each staff members birthday as a company. The only reason I could see the interviewer getting humiliated for would be a lack of sense of humor, and thus the interviewee interpreting a joke as a slight.

N  22nd of Jul, 2010 by
Nobody with a normal mind would find humor in sadistic people. Never met anybody conducting interviews more terrible than this.

fyi that was 1-2 hours long. Think about how much abuse you'd have to endure if you're with those animals 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Thank you.

AirZOne, Ltd. Logo AirZOne, Ltd.
Customer Care Service