Airtelusainc.com / international calling

Edmonton 1270
This is not original airtel and don't get confused. These guys are cheating with the fake name as original.

I have paid $ 100 towards my plan and can't use the money to call India.

Please don't give your credit card info to them.

D  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am the customer of airtelusainc from last 1 year and till now i am not facing any sort of problem. Even the voice quality is better than other companies with the best rates in the market.
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
airtelusainc is the best company. he gives all the facilit what we want. lower call rates best sound quality and connectivity lie time validity. and no hidden chages, no rental, no activation nothing.

i m using airtelusanic from last 2 years.
D  20th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Airtelusainc is providing best rates for long distance calling service to India and other countries .i am the customer of airtelusainc from last 2years and i am very happy with this service .
N  31st of Jan, 2010 by
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it.
In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern.We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Vinay chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team
A  15th of Apr, 2010 by
hi am vivek... airtelusainc offers only 1.5c/min to speak india now for mobiles ... to get a new connection contact vak_mech@yahoo.co.in
N  30th of Jul, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This is by far cheating group. They NAG and NAG and NAG to make you buy, promising lower rate next week. I gave in and purchased, after getting that in writing via email. Following week, no response to my emails. When I wrote strong emails to have some one call me back ASAP, I received a call. The same story, wait 10 days, they say. The cycle repeats until your $100 disappears. They call and call and NAG again to re-charge promising and sending email to give you certain rate this time for sure, and you are suckered by it all over again. Finally, it is not the rate that you did not get, it is not even that much different between what they give and not give, it is the way they make you feel like a stupid idiot to fall for it. WOULD NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AT ALL!

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel