Airtelusa / Long Distance Phone Calling Service / can't use the service & have already paid

Houston, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 2818581877

I paid $25 using my Mastercard on 7/21/08 to this company's agenmts named Rahul & Ajay Kumar. They provided me phones # [protected] or [protected] to make international calls to India @ 5.6cents/min. They provided their customer service # as [protected]. I wanted to use the servive today & couldn't use it. I tried calling the agency who charged my credit card at phone # [protected]. I hear a recorded message that this Sprint voicemessage center, pls leave a message. I believe this is some kind of scam, they charged me the money & I am not able to use services. Can you pls let me know what help can be provided & how soon.

Thanks so much.

Comments

An
  23rd of Feb, 2009
I am sure that you got a call from a company who are using there name, because i am using the same services from AIRTELUSAINC and very happy without losing any penny, there services are great and i am very happy.Moreover i provide them several refferences of my friends and relatives and also they are enjoying the services and never face any problem as if now.

I started my services at 4.38 cents per min. which is now 3.2 cents also i am getting free minutes on every recharge and refferal.
Pa
  26th of Feb, 2009
I totally disagree the comment because i am using the services from last 5 months and i am very satisfied with the services.Guys please lemme tell you something here Airtelusa and Airtelusainc are two diferent companies i am using the services of AIRTELUSAINC and i am more than a glad to have there services, i was using reliance before and then i used Airtel Bharti and now i am using Airtelusainc and believe me the services are wonderful.

And about there calling qualty its as good as Reliance and Airtel home calling not because i am using there services but because they are really good.
Jo
  24th of Mar, 2009
Ya I agree with comments of Mr.Pankaj Sethi i m using AIRTELUSAINC and very much satisfied with service.Guys that is true that AIRTELUSA
and AIRTELUASINC are two different companies, but i wan to add something to that they are totally different and now we will trust on AIRTELUASINC blindly.Really i mean that.

AIRTELUASINC services are very wonderful and reliable.

SO guys i will like to tell u please make use of that because it's really good and very reliable as well.Guys make good use of your money.
Ju
  30th of Mar, 2009
I just want to inform that AirtelUSAinc and USAAirtel both are different company. I myself is useing the calling plan from Airtelusainc to call my family in Brazil and I am happy to use their service. Their may be some technical fault sometimes ( which is acceptable ) but they never cheated me. And I am getting what I am paying for.
Ju
  30th of Mar, 2009
I myself usa airtelusainc service, and I am happy. Never got cheated, not fraud.
Airtelusa and Airtelusainc not same. Dont get confused.

I am using Airtelusainc service since last 4 months and very happy.

They give good service and I am getting what I am paying for.
Ro
  14th of Apr, 2009
HI
I am in Canada and a marketting guy from Airtelusa.com called me and got my credit card details and I thought it was original airtel. Then after that I realized it is fake then I called and asked them about it. Their answer is not satisfactory.

I have paid $ 100 towards my plan and can't use the plan because of their poor service.

It looks like fraud and I have asked them to return my money and still waiting for their reply.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel