Airtelusa / Long Distance Phone Calling Service / can't use the service & have already paid
I paid $25 using my Mastercard on 7/21/08 to this company's agenmts named Rahul & Ajay Kumar. They provided me phones # [protected] or [protected] to make international calls to India @ 5.6cents/min. They provided their customer service # as [protected]. I wanted to use the servive today & couldn't use it. I tried calling the agency who charged my credit card at phone # [protected]. I hear a recorded message that this Sprint voicemessage center, pls leave a message. I believe this is some kind of scam, they charged me the money & I am not able to use services. Can you pls let me know what help can be provided & how soon.
Thanks so much.
More Airtelusa / Long Distance Phone Calling Service Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet