AirtelCallHome.com / stay away from this scam!

I recently came to know about their new promotion from my friend. Did tried to register online, they took all my credit card information, but at end said, transaction unsuccessful, so i thought it did not go thru. I checked my email for registration email. None came thru. Few days later i received a email about account number and i saw change $50 on cc card. I guess they must have processed all unsuccessful trascations manually changed with out customer knowledge, which is unlawful. More over The account number they gave never worked. it does not let me in. The 24x7 customer service never works, always busy, they must have not have a cs at all. The website is 70% of time down. I could not make calls and neither could get money back. Website is full of errors. I heard from few of my friends, they had similar problems.

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM, DON"T GET TRAP INTO IT, YOU WILL REGRET LATER!

Ma

Comments

• Ha
      20th of Dec, 2006

I am a satisfied AirtelCallhome customer and I think that you are exaggerating way too much. Their site was a bit slow a couple of days ago but I've been able to use the service without any problems after that. Go a little bit easy, tiger!

• Wi
      21st of Dec, 2006

I have had the same problem. The cc transaction was unsuccessful and now i have an account. stay away

• As
      20th of Oct, 2007

Am also gone thru the same problem, I think we need to stay out of this.