Airtel Website / online password forgotten!

1 India Review updated:

I am using airtel post paid connection and I have registered online in airtel website and unfortunately I forgot my password and I have called customer care more than 60 times and they never responded properly. Last time it was escalated to manager level and I got my user name and password which not working this is the kind of service airtel is providing.

Beware!

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Mar, 2007

I had received a login id and password from airtel but i am unable to login with the given login id and password.

26th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I have submitted application on saturday 22nd september 2007 to convert my airtel pre paid card into post paid. An airtel agent came to my residence and I have filled a form and paid Rs. 600 for the same. He told me that my connection will get activated on monday afternoon. But still I am waiting for activation. Because of that I am losing my business. So, could you please do the needful to activate the connection.

30th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I am a prepaid subscriber. I tok life time connection in Dec 2005. Two days back i credited an amount of 101/- through online (ICICI Bank). But only 51/- rupees have been creidted. so i called up to customer care and spoke about the details. I got the feed back as my life time is CANCELLED and it will expire after 6months. I never know that if i top up my account with 101/- the life time validity gets expired after 6months???? How come this scheme works this way??? Now i got fed up with this life time validity with Airtel connection. If i get the life valid i will continue to use Airtel connection or i will never again make a mistake by taking airtel connection.

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Hi,

I had send the request letter to Airtel as well as our Corporate Manager Mr. Puneet Raman for centrix facility for the last 3 months.

Because of this my work has suffered a lot. Now, this is my last option to request Airtel to activiate my Centrix Facility ASAP.

Hope to hear you soon.

Thanks

2nd of Nov, 2007

This freaking Airtel is like ### mother ###ing company...
    I mean I like the service an all.. but I am not able to freaking mother login... they cant even provide a simple login and password. Just p*ssed me off...

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2007

I am not happy to Airtel connection for 3 months. You are cut for Rs.100/- without any reason for 2 month.

13th of Nov, 2007

Airtel sucks big time! Pre paid cannot get to speak to a customer care executive and post paid executives refuse to help, we just get pushed from pillar to post! Why, does our business not matter since we have already paid up front you don't care???

I registered on the DND registry and Airtel promised to stop all unsolicited calls within 45 days... As usual, they have done bugger all!

Rubbish service with no follow through!

• Wa
      6th of Dec, 2007

Our FCT land line no. is 99400 08539. There is some disturbance in the voice of incoming calls. we are not able to hear properly. Customers are irritating in repeating their conversation. Kindly attend the problem immediately.

14th of Dec, 2007

Hi All,

We have 2 corporate phone lines at our office , which we recently got launched. Due to delay in bill payment they disconnected our both the lines , whereas we have submitted already check 20 days back. Now its been 4 days I have been calling to customer care and I spoke with most of the people there like Varun-Floor Manager, Pawan-Team Leader, Soniya, Rashmi, Sonu-Customer Ex. Everybody kept on holding for more that 10 to 15 min. coming back with same answer and new comp. no. with apology to get it done ASAP. but till now only commitment no serious step has been taken to resolve this issue where as our company in bangalore comes into there potential client list.

Its really worse experience talking at customer care as everybody is good for nothiing...

Till now no promise, no follow-up..

• Na

• Ku
      5th of Feb, 2008

I am kumar I ma study Degree

I like Airtel Connection and many features in this service

Mobile Office service some time not activated presently not reply message Now a days Tamil Nadu Airtel Services so fault that custmer service center not responsible. so this information take immediately
    and all are customers attract offers to you
    Now this generation through online services

Thanking you

bye

8th of Apr, 2008

sir /Madam,

I am post connection holder.
    i go to airtel live site so many time for new registation . i enter correct data in registeration form . same error show error descrioption for "Invalid No ". how to register?

vijay

15th of Apr, 2008

sir.
    I am having a harrowing experience with airtel and their customer care.I have been having a horrible time for the last 10 months complaining after complaining about the your sevices and your network problem.I called customer care 10 to 20.
    currentlyi having the problem of validity, i have recied one SMS form airtel that recharge 110 u will get 350 days validity and 98 Rs talk time (complain no. 41510590200)still i am not getting the validity.i have complained on 12 april also(ref no. 041231733100)
    tyour executive told me that with 48hrs u will get feed back. i am still waiting. pl give me a quick resoponse.

chandrashekhar
    plot no 42, flate no 15
    bombay sappercolony, tatagarden, pune

24th of Apr, 2008

Hello !
    this is to inform you that i m using a prepaid Airtel Service (9818151636) from last 4-5 Years and that unfortunately my mobile is lost now . (on 24-04-2008) .
    I called Cust service to stop any calls or any usage of that number and also I TOLD THAT I HAVE APPROXIMATE BALANCE OF Rs. 150 or may be more than that... i was told by cust service agent that i can get the same number but for the Amount they can not do anything...

I am not happy with the service of Airtel and also the Attitude of the Staff that i was treated as from last 3 years i had no complaint from airtel .
    I look forward for better service and co-operation From airtel .

and here by request to stop any usage of my number--- 0918151636

Thanks
    Vipin

Hello Sir,
    I Sachin from Ranchi, Jharkhand, forgot my GPRS activation date, i'll try more then 1000, 24x7 all the time but i can't connect Customer Care Executive. IT always busy or try later and SMS faciluity 121 to 150 character will never give + response. are they blocked my number for CCE. I want to know What is the date of my GPRS activation date.
    thankz.

Hello Sir,
    I Sachin Kumar (airtel no.- 9931152279) from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

I want to change my language and dial 123 then press 1 and 0 to confirm but last 10 months i can't able to change it always says "sorry language could't be changed thanku". i know there is techinical problem from that side but they don't agree. i chage my phone set lots of time and also replace my old sim to new sim. Right now the problem will be same.

Another problem is that when i dial 123 for balance enquery but it goes directly "Change Language Options" and can't say balance. after some time it will stop. i complaint lots of time in airtel office in ranchi, SMS in 121, and 121 CCE, but the don't care.

wating for reply.
    Sachin Kumar
    9931152279.
    Ranchi.

Hello Sir,

I Sachin ( 9931152279 ) from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

I forgot my GPRS activation date, i'll try more then 1000 of times, 24x7 all the time but i can't connect Customer Care Executive. IT always busy or try later and SMS faciluity 121 to 150 character will never give + response. are they blocked my number for CCE.

I want to know What is the date of my GPRS activation date.

thankz.
    wating for reply...

Sachin Kumar
    Chutia Ranchi.

12th of May, 2008

Hi,

Iam extremely unhappy with the AIRTEL cutomer care service.
    Every month I call and make a request for the pick up boy to be sent for bill collection. But nobody turns out till the last date and we pay it through the easy billing centres.
    This is getting repeated almost every month. I strongly feel the service provided by AIRTEL is poor.

• Sh
      4th of Jun, 2008

airtel was'nt clearly and not clear voice