Airtel Wap Service / unsubscribe

1 India Review updated:

I am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and I am being charged rs20 / - per day for the services which I never got activated. I daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (Subscription, textbased services) subscription service on airtel wap. You'hve been charged rs. 20 / -. Enjoy http: / / igmobi.com.
I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours. But nothing has been done so far.
Please help me into the matter, thanks

Comments

25th of Jul, 2009

I am annoyed with Airtel's customer care as they are not able to deactivate subscription of igmobi from my mobile no. 9975738601. You are requested to deactivate the same with immediate effect

11th of Aug, 2009

please unsubscribe my Text Baseed Services on Airtel WAP my cell number is 9910305978 asap.

• Ak
      20th of Aug, 2009

I am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number 9810684533 and I am being charged Rs20/- per day for the services. I daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.20/-.Enjoy http://gclub.in
    I have lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far.

• Jk
      21st of Aug, 2009

Dear Customer Care,

I am getting a message from 64611020 as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.20. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this immediately as possible. my cell no. is 9818429517...

Jitender Shastri
    Gurgaon

• Su
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I am getting a message from 64611010 as

I want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. Please do this immediately as possible. my cell no. is 9840238180...

Suresh KS

Chennai

5th of Sep, 2009

Deactivate the subscription
    hiii..I received a sms from 6461005 "Thanks for using ( Subscription, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs 20. Enjoy http://gclub.in "
    I don't know about this service. But I've charged Rs 20 every week. I don't want to subscribe this type of service or subscription. Please Help me for unsubscribe this service.
    My mobile no is 9668681752

thanx n regards

ansuman kalidas

• Bh
      28th of Nov, 2009

my no. 9001846522. my balance of rs 5 is being deduct everyday by FHM video of the day 1. i hav asked costumer executive to solve the problem but no action has been taken. plz suggest me procedure to stop this service.

• Dr
      16th of Dec, 2009

plz deactivate my mobile no 9935763192 of the WAP service provided by airtel...i never activated it n i am charged Rs 20 EVERY WEEK...hope this time u guys take care of my complain. work fast to unsubscribe me before u lose onto 1 customer...

thaknz,
    Dr. khan

• Ah
      25th of Jan, 2011

I am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number 8979466029 and I am being charged Rs20/- per day for the services which I never got activated. I daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using bollywood diva subscription (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.20/-.
    I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far.
    please help me into the matter, thanks pervez

• Me
      24th of Feb, 2013

Stop and unsubscribe wap breaking news on my air tel mobile number 8003838111.
    Thanks.