Airtel Voucher Cards Recharging System / recharging voucher's by phone: failed!
I am using the airtel mobile for past three years or more. When ever I want to recharge my phone through a voucher, I have dial a no. 123. And press the option 2 for recharging. I follow the procedure accordingly. And at the end I am asked to enter my voucher pin no, again and again at the final step of recharge procedure. I have complained to the customer services lots of time but I don't think so that they have any values to the customer's. Thats all.
More Airtel Voucher Cards Recharging System Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data