Airtel USA / fake company using airtel name

Please do not be misled by telemarketing calls from www.airtelusa.com and www.airtelusainc.com. They are not real Airtel and you should think twice before using their service and giving your credit card information to such phony companies which operate on copied Indian brand name of "Airtel".

Comments

• Aj
      21st of Jul, 2008

Yess, They cheated me by $200 and I bought services on the name of Bharti Airtell and they gave all detail of that comany but sold their product through their Airtell USA.I am very much exausted in telephoning the credit cars company as well as Airtell USA.No body is picking the phone.I also requeted to Bharti Air tell(Airtell call home) but they didn't help me.I will use my prvioud provider that is reliance the best in dealing and services.

Bharti Airtell should help me in resolving this problem but they won't.

AJAY

• Vi
      26th of Jul, 2008

Thankyou very much for the info. I recived the call too but I did not commit due to this complaint. Thanks once again. I already use Airtelhome.

• Re
      4th of Oct, 2008

Hi!
    I signed up with Airtel usa.com 3 months back. I got 5.5 cents per minute to India, I paid $100 in september with my credit card from last week I am not able to call because they seems close down thier services. They are not answering on toll free nuber and they closed their website too.

so friends don't pay anybody by credit card in advance, I think I am cheated by our own people

• Ka
      4th of Dec, 2008

I do not trust any of these phone companies now. I had paid $150.00 by debit and tried calling recently and the customer service phone doesn't work. I called Airtel and they don't help purposely since it is not benefiting them in any way. I had Reliance before and I may use them again.

I feel that the guy Sanjeev Chaudhary who gave the best service initially to gain business has cheated...who can you trust any more???

22nd of Jan, 2009

I signed up with AIRTELUSAINC .com 1 months back.I got 4.5 cents per minute to cal to inda as new year offer.gud they are providing gud voice clarity service.u may cal from any part of USA to any country across the world at cheapest rate.using a single card i m calling to any part of the world from my mobile itself.its having very simple dialing procedure too.I think they providing the best quality service with cheap cost.so try this service and save ur money.name is nt a problem.their service nly important.

• Pa

I can, t recharge my phone no.9897999346

• Mi
      24th of Mar, 2009

Ya I agree with comments of Mr.NORMA MULLIGAN
    i m using AIRTELUSAINC and very much satisfied with service.Guys that is true that AIRTELUSA
    and AIRTELUASINC are two different companies, but i wan to add something to that they are totally different and now we will trust on AIRTELUASINC blindly.Really i mean that.

AIRTELUASINC services are very wonderful and reliable.

SO guys i will like to tell u please make use of that because it's really good and very reliable as well.Guys make good use of your mobiles.

• Mi
      24th of Mar, 2009

i m fully satisfied to use tghis one..
    there is no chances of any kind of fraodness.
    i am enjoying to use this one without any itrreption and any problem.
    so its mine personal suggestion to all of u to take its plan and enoying the long distace calling.

• Ai
      27th of Mar, 2009

airtel USA inc is a fraud. Do not be misled by any post what so ever and do not be cheated by the phone calls. Dont give your creadit card number to any telemarketer.

18th of Apr, 2009

i'm also getting calls from airtelusainc..they are calling me everyday even though i have told them i'm not going to buy coz they are fake..
    i am 100% sure michael dillard is promoting...but i'm not going to buy...

• Ra
      12th of May, 2009

AIRTELUASINC services are very wonderful and reliable.

AIRTELUSAINC is better than reliance

3rd of Jun, 2009

I was of the impression that Airtelusa inc is a genuine company, and i gave my mastercard number to them, I am using their service, so far it sounds very good. However after reading comments given above, i feeling bit scared that this company may not use my credit card info. Viewer please suggest.

John Darling

21st of Jul, 2009

On June 15, 2009( in response to persistent telephone solicitation over several months i agreed to purchase $50.00 worth services ( telephone calls to India). I am yet to receive instructions with account number pin etc . Needless to say that in the absence of instructions on making calls I have not been able to make calls. The telephone number given at that time was 562 508 9644.
    In July 20, 2009 I have a message on my answering machine asking me to call 678 774 7084 if I have difficulty making calls. This latter number cannot be reached. The former number responds with a message asking the caller to contact his office. apparently the phone is registered under a physician's name. The message does not give the gentleman's office telephone
    I have to conclude that this company and its telephone solicitors are cheating the public- people whose names sound like names from the India subcontinent.

www.airtelusainc.com is a fraud Company.

• Sr
      26th of Jul, 2009

I have been using airtel usa inc for more than 8 months and I never faced any problem...I would like to answer his question Mr. Sabari Nathan:
    Customer care Number: 1 877 777 478 unlike reliance or other service providers you can reach not only 1800 number can contact through his/her agent...or else can try same 1 877 777 478 with an extension or else can write mail to airtelusainc support@AirTelUSAinc.com ...Which company giving them call and asking feed back...if he is not satisfied he can claim refund ...So I never ever agree Mr Sabari Nathan fake information...

thanks
    Srinivas Ramachandran

• Ra
      30th of Jul, 2009

Hello Johan,
    you said that you gave your master card number to airtelusainc but don't worry I am using this company since last two years & never had such problem using airtelusainc & I am truly disagree with above comments

Regards
    Ravish

6th of Aug, 2009

This ###ing company is not only fraud, they will bug you with telemarketing pimp

6th of Aug, 2009

hey Ravish07 dont talk ###... this ### company wasnt existing 6months before... these frauds have to market recently

6th of Aug, 2009

try www.nymgo.com to call india for 1.3cents... no hidden costs.. excellent call quality

• Jh
      29th of Aug, 2009

Folks, I also was called by some company calling itself Airtel Usa Inc. The caller id listed the call origination as
    1-515-369-5805 INSURANCE and the second call as
    1-416-555-7777 ONTARIO
    The person who called me was named Aarman and was abusive after I told him I was not interested.
    I tried calling the 800 number listed for the company, but could notreach anyone. Probably it is after office hours.
    Please lodge a complaint to www.ftc.gov or call at 1-877-ftc-help