Airtel / unprofessionalism in address verification for postpaid sim

India Review updated:

Hi
I have recently bought airtel postpaid sim. They have told them prefer for address verification is on week end or in week days before 9 AM. Customer care executive said fine. No body has come for address verification on my preferred time and they dis-connected my outgoing call without any notice. What a un professional behaviour. I could not believe airtel can be so much dumb. Earlier i had quiet high regards for them.
When i call ed again customer care about for outgoing call blockage, they said i have to give again request for address verification and i need to go to their office. What a ### they can not take request on phone. I have wasted so much time running behind these idiots. God bless new future customers of airtel.
Regards
Jitendra

Comments

• Ji
      23rd of Mar, 2012

Hi Deepak
    This is my complaint number 42749918

26th of Mar, 2012

Hi
    Today even incoming calls are disconnected on my postpaid sim.
    I kept on getting call from airtel saying they are working on it but unfortunately no progress, just talk.
    I have been told to stay home today at 9AM so that address verification can be done. But as usual no one has come.
    Regards

28th of Mar, 2012

Hi
    My mobile number totally disconnected and no reponse from airtel. No one has clue. Customer care say we do not have enough data and request is pending with address verification dept. When i asked give contact number of some one in address verification, as usual customer care say we can not give contact details. As per them i have to wait till some one contacts me.

I think only thing will happen is soon i will get monthly bill from them even if i have not used their connection. For bill payment airtel idioits are going to give many calls. God bless to airtel customers.