Airtelunauthorized deductions

Number : [protected]

I had taken this number for voice calling only but airtel activated some basic internet pack and kept deducting charges. When i came to know about deductions, i called customer care and asked about deductions. They told me that the pack has been deactivated now and there wont be any deductions any more. I also received a message about deactivation of pack. I also received call from porting service of airtel that i will be credited 50rs back. but neither i received 50 rs back and neither pack got deactivated. my balance kept deducting. i called customer care again and they said they don't have any record of earlier deactivation.

When will airtel stop scamming people by activating packs on number without any requests? and when will apathy of airtel customer care executives stop? should consumers keep buying prepaid numbers of airtel even after knowing that all these issues with airtel are ever so pervasive?

Un
Feb 22, 2016

Comments

• Fa
      Mar 25, 2016

Dear sir,
    please find attached file given below.
    I have rechaged may number 23march 9:58 Am minute. but before recharge i have checked my number by retailer for best offer. before recharge i have recieved sms related best offer at 9:57 Am minute in written in your sms that Rs175 benifet 1Gb 3g data 28days validity.Then i recharged my number at 9:58 Am. but i have recieved only 200Mb.
    now i want to say you please return my 800Mb. that is your good kindness