Airtel Telecom / unwanted sms when dnt services is still registered
Details of the promotional sms is as follows
Name of the organization am-airtel
Date and time. 3 feb2010 3:25pm 11 feb2010 12:10pm 13 feb2010 6:33pm 15 feb2010 11:06am 16 feb2010 12:04pm 18 feb2010 10:32am... And many more
Content of sms you have important miss calls to know your miss caller dial... Etc...
I have been contacting customer care since aug 2017 but they are only promising & giving final dates but as usual there is no result for stoping these massages
I have already complain the same thing several times few of my last request nos are: -
([protected] 19feb2010 11:39am) , ([protected] 3feb 4:37pm with imran fakirmomad) , ([protected] 2feb2010 2:55pm with sachin g)
Today on 19feb2010 also I talk to their customer care no but as usual they are not responding they says that they will transfer call to senior & putting me on long hold & then call get cuts automaticaly repeatedly today I talk to mr kamal jaisingh he told me that he will transfer his call to mr prabhat & as usual after a long long very long hold call get cut automatically.
After that I tried so many times to talk again but they have usual practice to automatic diconnect the caller before contacting to cutomer care when they dont want to attend him & the same happened with me also.
Overall they are breaking the law of "do not disturb services" & ruining the my time & disturbing my social life so I want to take action against their customer care services & their company.
Airtel is the worst telecom company ever.
More Airtel Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit