Airtel - Tamilnadu / unable to pay bill via internet!

1 India Review updated:

This is a game plan people use to fool all of indians residing in rural areas. This Airtel makes so many adv. about its bill payment status but foe example I, using Airtel -Tamilnadu mobile with a/c no starting 114-********* unable to pay bill via any of internet / bill gateways because they want only city related bills only. If you go thro the AIRTEL WORLD payment gateway our city bank when it says it accepts any other VISA credit cards it spits wrong reports as " date of expiry not correctly entered " or " you don't have sufficent funds " etc. so can't use the system. If you prefer to make complaints to CITI bank or AIRTEL, simply no answer and your complaint automatically closed after a while.

Comments

• Rs
      24th of Apr, 2007

A copy of email to Airtel:

I am Senthil Kumar, Working in a Media at Chennai. My Native is Varusanadu 47Kms away from Theni Town. Whenever i go to my native, I can't touch with my clients, friends,and etc.., Because due to your Tower Problem. On the way to my native there was only one tower located at Gandamanur. After cross the Gandamanur there is no network to connect with your tower. So please provide a tower at my hometown. This is a wish to get nearly 300 to 350 newly Customers & it is very useful to existing customer like me. I already informed to your customer care services. So do a needful solution for our Village.

Regards,
    Senthil Kumar.

• Ar
      2nd of May, 2007

I am Rajesh, working for a IT company as HR executive and part of very big HR alumni association of Chennai. My company is recently moved from Airtel to Hutch for some reasons, but I want to retain my mobile no for my personal use, for which I have completed the required formalities ie. Submitted the application form along with the other required documents, and in touch with their executives (Mr.Mohan 9840066253) and with a senior manager (Mr.Bhaskaran - 9840077332) suddenly my no was disconnected for no reason, and there is no intimation to me by the Airtel nor the executive, every time I spoke with them they is to say “in 15 min your no. will be activated” it is almost 3 months now the issue is still pending. I really don’t know what is the blocker to activate my mobile no? now when I trying to reach Mr.Mohan of Airtel he is avoiding my call.

I am really surprise is the service Airtel provide to its customers!?

12th of Jul, 2007

I have taken new sim on 7th July at vellore. My mobile no is 09952283016. It was free sim as it was student offer. I recharged it with an amount of rs 200/- nad i got a talk time of Rs71/-. And I have made a few calls to hyderabad due to some reason i have to come back to hyd. When i came back my balance was around Rs 54.51 i have not made or receive any calls since then and my balance hasd come down to Rs49.51 on 12th July. Then i made a call to the customer care and gave a complaint regarding this and my balance came down to 32/-when call made to 9894198941. And nothing has benn done till now. My no.09952283016. Without receiving any calls why will my balance get deducted. I want necessary action to be taken regarding this.

12th of Jul, 2007

So if my balance get deducted like this continuously my entire balance would would come in single digits by the time i come back on august 5th.

With regards
    Jagadish

• Su
      4th of Jan, 2008

iam using airtel pondichery number +919944514566.i am now in kuwait.v hav roaming in kuwait for airtel.But my sim is not activated,and hav no network access.most of my friends are using airtel here.so when i call Wataniya they r the airtel roaming partner,they told me to activation should be made from india.

so pls made adequate measure to activate my sim.

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2008

I am Ravi my native krishnagiri (D.T) Uthangarai (T.K) Salamarathupatti (p.o) . This area very poor net work please net work tower to be install.

• Sr
      15th of Mar, 2008

Iam sridharan from yercaud (9994968977), working in a brand new hotel (hotel the sky roca,location -20th hairpin bend) ,naturally hotel is a place where thousands of guest flow will be always there.Surprisely in our property we dont have DONT HAVE PROPER COVERAGE INSIDE THE PROPERTY EVEN IN OUTSIDE .we and our guests facing alot of trouble due to this problem even though a lot complaint raised there is no proper response, even it is not a very remote area too because other networks like reliance and bsnl is having good covrage ,we dont know where airtel is going . this is not good for a company like airtel.

• Ve
      13th of May, 2008

This is a compliance matter subjected for your Signal Traffic Congestion. This letter Represented from Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai-21. It is located in Madurai –Theni main Road (National Highways).

Come to that matter, the University consist above 7K people in various discipline. Most of the people Consumed for your AIRTEL Network. Ten months (not clearly) before, one signal tower builds nearly my campus, the cell info display as MK UNIVERSITY. So there is no problem to arise in your network coverage.

But now a time, a new signal tower builds in VADAPALANGI village which is nearly 3 Km from the University. So we can’t reach the correct connection. The people thought may be it is Signal traffic Congestion problem. So you should be taken a necessary action regarding this matter.

• Su
      18th of May, 2008

I want devotional hallo tune - kamatchi subrapatham at your offer price @ 15/- per month. i dont like cinema songs hallo tunes. Can you give?

L.SUBRAMANIAN
    19/05/2008

• Ks
      10th of Aug, 2008

hai
    i got a wap message - a link for downloading wallpapers. when i chose the option to view the message, browser opened and i was able to view the message. After closing the browser window i got a message from 64611050 stating "THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING WALLPAPER FROM AIRTEL LIVE WAP SERVICE. YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED Rs.50. Just for seeing the wallpapers will i be charged? that too Rs.50. i haven't downloaded any wallpaper. when i contacted the customer care though i tried to explain them that i just closed the window they gave me the reply even if i have clicked the image to view it in a zoom i would be charged. what should i do now? i did not download the wallpaper and i dont want to receive such WAP messages hereafter. thanks.

• Vs
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I AM SUNDARAM, AGED 54. LOT OF ADVT ARE RECEIVED THROUGH MY AIRTEL PREPAID CELL PHONE. ON COMPLAINING TO STOP IT THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL TAKE 45 DAYS. WHEN THEY ARE ABLE TO SEND THE ADVT SO MUCH FAST WHY CAN'T THEY STOP IT ON THE SAME OR NEXT DAY WHEN COMPLAINED TO THEM ? I AM SO MUCH IRRITATED TO RECEIVE THE SMS ADVT TO GET CINEMA ACTRESS PICTURES ETC. ETC.

• Vi
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I am Viswanaathan from Trichy (Tamilnadu). Lot of wallpapers are received my airtel lifetime phone number (9994071363). On 2nd November I recharged for Rs.121/= but after noticing wallpaper I clicked it, because there was no subject, my account was suddenly reduced for Rs.20/= I was shocked and surprised how Rs.99/= was deducted. Let me know why airtel is sending wallpaper to my number? If you want to earn money you send those who are interested to see this. Secondly, they are also sending cine actress name. Then I immediately delete this. In future don't send any msg to my mobile, except for recharge msg.

I don't want any msg from Airtel to loose my valuable money.

23rd of Dec, 2008

Hai i am Jai bass from madurai(tn). i have one question. what is the difference between the life time airtel sim and three years validity sim. in which way the life time sim is best to other sim. what is the benifit the lift time sim and why you are fix the msg cost in the life time sim Rs. 50 piase. please send the msg of mine