[Resolved] Airtel SIM / my number is regestration to another

1 India Review updated:

I lost my number '[protected]', when I wnt to apply for duplicate number in aairtel office, vishapatnam they are telling that number was provided by another persons ID Proofs with out my permition but I want getback my number, .

Airtel SIM

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2013

Namaste( shiv manav comunication),

We have made a note of your contact details, Our team will contact you soon to gather the more information's to resolve your concern.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Regards
    Deepak Mohod
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Ra

Comments

• Ni
      29th of May, 2010

my sim was locked i need the puk number they not giving to me. what can i do tell me.

• Su
      1st of Mar, 2011

dear sir, my balance was cut without confarmation and reason. 66 rs. mo.no.9998862878.

• Sy
      6th of Apr, 2011

I lost my number '9840408686, when I wnt to apply for duplicate number in aairtel office, head office they are telling that number was provided by another persons ID Proofs with out my permition but I want getback my number, .

• Sy
      6th of Apr, 2011

I lost my number '9840408686', when I wnt to apply for duplicate number in airtel office, sentomans mount they are telling that number was provided by another persons ID Proofs with out my permition but I want getback my number, .

• Ta
      19th of Apr, 2011

I lost my number '9970223771', when I wnt to apply for duplicate number in aairtel office, they are telling that number was provided by another persons ID Proofs with out my permition but I want getback my number, .
    What can i do? Help me it important for me.

• Ta
      19th of Apr, 2011

help

• Gh
      12th of Aug, 2011

OUR LOCALITY NAMELY BATAYAR AALI KADAL NEAR JANTA BAKERY SRINAGR HAS LOOSE NETWORK SIGNAL

• Sh