Airtel / Sim / sim not working

self defence employe
I have purchased a lifetime sim. As per ur policy minimum Rs.200 is to be charged in every after 6 months so that lifetme facility can be continued. since 25th jul 09 i am receiving the messages from u to recharge rs.200 before 29 Jul 09 for continuing the life time facility on the sim. Accordingly I have recharged a vouched of rs. 222/- on 28 Jul 09 and I got the talktime of Rs. 201.27. The total balance was rs.212. during that time. This sim was using at my home specially for receiving calls as a defence person maximum time Ii stay away from my family. But when I have seen on 01 Aug 09 it was showing limited service. even after repeated call to customer care through other Mobile, they are unable to rectify the solution. Finally when I talked to senior executive (Mr. Ravi Mehera) on 3rd Aug 09, He is telling as per his record the mobile was not recharged with Rs. 222.00. But I have got all proof of messages regarding recharge and successful recharge. Either u rectify the problem else I will not hesitate to go to Consumer court.

A  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Airtel is the No.1 fraud company in India. Airtel is making phool to Indians by giving good Signal coverage.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel