[Resolved] Airtel / sim access error

my airtel no. is [protected](bihar)
i switched off my cellphone and then i switched it on
since then the sim card is not working and it is showing sim access error
i've lost all my important contacts and i cannot contact anyone
i need my contacts urgently

• Resolution statement

• Airtel Presence's Response, Jun 23, 2013

Namaste (prats269),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 June 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    [protected]@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Airtel Presence's Response, Jun 25, 2013

Namaste (prats2693),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 22 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Regards
    Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    Airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Airtel Presence's Response, May 15, 2017

Dear Customer ([protected]),

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 May 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Pr
Jun 22, 2013

Comments

• C2
      May 13, 2017

my airtel no. is [protected] (Tamilnadu )
    i switched off my cellphone and then i switched it on