Airtel / Sbi Credit Cards / targeting wrong customer
I purchased this Airtel number sometime in the mid of april 2007 from an Airtel dealer. It seems this number was used by another lady called PS Sangeetha before I purchased. But, it seems she had not informed any of her banks on the disconnection of this mobile number, therefore, I am getting very frequent calls from SBI cards Chennai division [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]) average = 5 calls per day. It is really irritating me and also disturbing my regular work because of SBI. I had clearly explained them on the person change for this mobile number, but still SBI keep on calling my mobile number asking old user. I am surprised that even SBI management doesn't know how to
1. Disseminate the call updates among their colleagues.
2. Verify with airtel on the number change.
If things goes on like this probably I have to take legal action against them.
More Airtel / Sbi Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data