Airtel / Prepaid Students Plan / sms facility not working

India Review updated:
I have taken a students prepaid plan, which has on offer 100 local sms free everyday. However after 2 days the sms stopped working and i get an error message from the network operator. I have tried using the sim card on different mobiles, but the error msg is the same. The error is entirely with the network operator. I have given a complaint with the local airtel service center, but they behave very rudely and are careless with tech complaint given.

A  6th of Oct, 2007 by
I heard that Airtel is the best and tries to be the best. But this of airtel's activity is very bad as for student's plan when airtel declared that 100 local sms will will be free per day for 6 months. This is ridiculous,why airtel is charging it. And that too only for 6 months, then what is called as student's plan!!!! too much
N  24th of Oct, 2007 by
I have student plan but i deactivated 2 months back. Now Im planning to use the same number. So I want to know that offers now also applicable or not...? and 360 plan new offers also applicable in my old student plan...?
A  30th of Jan, 2008 by