Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service / fraud using my cell no.

1 India Review updated:

My cell No. is [protected]. This No. is misused by some third parties to cheat the public. One such complaint appears to have been filed in Mysore city, Karnataka State, India. I have intimated about this to Airtel by sending Email in the previous month. But so far the Company has not responded to this. Besides, I have also spoke to the custome care centre of my region who gave the admant reply to the problems faced by me. I was desperate and kept quiet. But now, it appears that it had led to the loding of police complaints againt this No. Please help me otherwise I will seek legal action against the Airtel Company to protect myself.

Regards
prabhakar s.b.

Comments

• Pa
      6th of Dec, 2006

The mobile companies should have to avail the details of the calls for both prepaid and for postpaid mobiles so that we can check where our money has gone and who call this it should be available on line on the net so that we can check easily.

• Vi
      26th of May, 2007
    India

I have recently opted for Airtel Pretpaid connection 9971804100. I filled up the relevant form, as a verification proof, he took a copy of my VOTER Identity Card. My sim activated that time. But after two day a message came in my mobile that submit your document in the Airtel office otherwise your connection service stop. Next day my mobile service stopped.

Now I have submitted my document to Airtel two times. But my sim not activate till now.

I am unable to understand, how a company like Bharti Cellular Ltd. Operating Aitel, can allow their dealers/agent to behave in such a manner. I even called up the Airtel Customer Service, but their response was too Cold. After having followed up almost everyday with their agent, now I wonder who should I turn to have my SIM activated.

With best regards.
    videsh kr. verma

• Sh
      29th of Jun, 2007
    India

GPRS has been activated on my prepaid number 9937871277 without my request and deducted service charge.

Customer beware!!!

• Ra
      25th of Feb, 2008
    Airtel Prepaid Cell - activation delay
    India

1. loss balance automatically.
    2. automatically missed calls to my friens.

i was contact in mobile coustmer care but problem is not solve.

• Mu
      25th of Aug, 2008

my cell number is 9771339372 . GPRS has been already activated on my this number. In 15th aug 08 it deducted 150 rs and In 24th aug 16 rs from my prepaid account withaout any call .I didn't call any body on that day but even than it dedicated my money.

So plz Kindly send me details of that where was my money has gone.

8th of Jul, 2009

Iwant 2 complaint 4 my cell no;9987818694.
    GPRS HAS BEEN ACTIVED ON 03-07-09.
    Now from last five days every time per day copany deducting rs 3.0o 4 any resion giving the sms as
    it is dudcted 4 VSL-INRdounloding as Ihave never ask 4 any other fecility.
    Withing 4 days rs 36 is dudcted this way.
    So plz send me yours help line no abd custmer complain cell number so I can explai my dificulty.
    Madhusudan Mehta.
    cell no 9987818694.

• Pr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    India

in my mob no. 09179567575 incoming call from himnchal pradesh bsnl landline is not coming i had complaint many times but all in vain.
    prabha shanker rajbhar

• Hi
      6th of Sep, 2009

respected sir
    mera name hitesh banga hain. aur mera ph. no. 9729009890 hain jo hitesh banga s/o subhash chander ke name per hain. mere ghar ka address subhash nagar, behind new subzi mandi Hansi(distt. Hisar) hain.
    sir mere no. se 1 week se daily 15-20 rs. balance cut reha hain. please koi action liyejie.

Thanks,

Hitesh Banga
    ph.no. 9729009890

• Hi
      6th of Sep, 2009

sur mera name hitesh hain mera ph.no. 9729009890 hain. sir is no. se daily 15-20 rs. balance cut reha hain please koi action liyejie

• Di
      2nd of Mar, 2011
    airtel
    ajmer (raj.)
    Phone: 08003486328

Why you deduct Rs 15 against self activated hello tune by u . I don't activated your hello tune option. It is regret to inform you that previously you aiso deducted for the same. that time I disactivated all such services. Kindly refund Rs 15 immediately otherwise I'll go to consumer court for such fraud deduction .

• Mo
      2nd of Jun, 2011

extra ballence diduction regular

• 98
      26th of Nov, 2012

my mobile no 98310 81874

we paid my bill amount
    but long time not activate service

• 98
      26th of Nov, 2012

not start my mobile service

mo no 98310 81874