Airtel Prepaid Mobile / network coverage problem

India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I am using airtel pre-paid mobile service for 6 years and recently I shifted to south delhi (jg block, khirki extn, malviya nagar).

Since I shifted to this area, there is no network coverage. I made many complaints to customer care & airtel nodel officer. and all the time I received a massage like coverage problem resolved but nothing happened till now.
Following are my complaint numbers received from airtel customer care & nodel officer.
200981
[protected]

I made complaint to local airtel relationship center, main market, malviya nagar also. according to there executives, coverage problem persist in khirki extn, malviya nagar. that’s why also they don’t recommend airtel wireless internet for that area.

I am requesting sincerely that kindly resolve this problem as soon as possible because I don’t want to switch another services.

Thanks & regards

Girija nandan jha

Gn

Comments

• Pr
      24th of Jun, 2010

I face the similar problem in khirki extn and have been given the same assurance by Airtel but of no use. Iam looking forward to change my service provider and will use this no as secondary. Airtel is not at all worried about their customer satisfaction