Airtel Prepaid / Friends Scheme / cug not activated & refund not done!

1 India Review updated:

I've a Airtel Prepaid card of Friends scheme card with 2 of my other friends. I opted for CUG Benefits, but could not avail them. Due to this, the Calling rate within the group which should have been 10 Paise is instead 1/- (10 times higher). I complained about it... and even after 9 days of the complaining movie going on, and talking to all the people out there, including CCS, Floor Supervisors, TL and Asst. Managers, the issue is just not resolved.

They always keep on repeating the same old words..."Its under process... N It'll be resolved as soon as possible..." This "as soon as possible" has no specific time limit or so... They are all useless... My friends always say I'm very Optimistic... Now I've also started believing that... See the Height of my optimism...

Still I believe that... Hope someday my issue's resolved... I still hope...

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ar
      7th of Oct, 2011

whenever my mobile balance get above 50 they will cut balance why it's happening?

18th of Sep, 2011

hi i m ravi...
    i had airtel freinds scheme dat friends to freiends callin 10 paise...
    n other any network callin 50 paise...!
    bt nwadays dey charge me 1.2 paise per second...! when i called customer care dey r suppose give me right information about recharge...
    but dey dont...! he said me recharge with 110rs... n den i recharghed with110rs... bt it ws wrong... aur abhi customer care ka no bhi nahi lag rtaha hai...!

• Yo
      20th of Jan, 2011

I was using same scheme(Airtel Frndz) from last four years. I made recharge for low STD, Roming rates & without knoe=wing my Frndz scheme was get deactivated. I taked to all the senoirs n related persons no one is responding me for gettinh my frndz scheme back.
    I am not happy with Service AIRTEL providing

• Fr
      4th of Sep, 2009

Same here
    Friends Group is getting ###ed yaar day by day
    all the customer care are not responsing correctly
    I m very disspointed with Airtel

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2009

i have airtel friends prepaid card my cug is not activated and am trying to make group but no reply please help me

• Am
      4th of Dec, 2008

sir i have been created my group but i want to remove 9890520878 this number . plz remove this number

• Ad
      21st of Nov, 2008

please breaking the my existing CUG group bcoz i want create a new Cug group.. Mob.no. 9766663678

• Na
      17th of Nov, 2008

sir,
    i have airtel prepaid 9829206666
    i just wana know that, , is there any scheme by which i can reduce me call rates to one single airtel number within a same state, ,
    plz let me know this thing, as early as possible

• He
      13th of Nov, 2008

my airtel friends scheme sim card's validity is going to finish this month. Now i want to extend its validity till one year.how should i do it? please tell me.

• Pa
      12th of Nov, 2008

Dear Friends if you want to Solve yous any complainet from airtel and you are from bangalore plz take the request no and after 7 days call to nodal center no the ll solve the problem with in 2 days. You can find the nodal center no from airtel website.

7th of Nov, 2008

whats the customer care no. for airtel ? i am trying this no.121/198 but its not working. plz. reply me as soon as possible.
    thanks .

29th of Oct, 2008

cug grup.doesn't from

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008

Hi,

I Purchase Friends Card But i cant creat a Friends Group.
    I want make a group with my friends.
    I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all.
    mujhe airtel to airtel 0.10 paisa/min schme chahiye to me kya karu?

• Ne
      15th of Oct, 2008

have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all. What should i do??? I've been trying to add into a group, but the application appears busy!!! pls give us some alternatives for the same.
    pls

12th of Oct, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

plz reply soon as my validity is over...

12th of Oct, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

9th of Oct, 2008

I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. I am also having the same problem like many people are having, that the no. *110# doesn't work at all. I want to add 5 numbers for 10 paise per call. Sometimes it says the system is busy and sometimes it works half the way and then i get the sms from CUG that please try after sometime. From the 3 months i am facing the same problem. What should i do???
    Everyday my balance cuts by 50 paise for the scheme.

• Gh
      11th of Sep, 2008

i have activated bollywoodmasala on 11-09-2008 at 2:00 pm. I have to deactivate this skim. So please deactivate my skim on my no 9970817809.

• Im
      19th of Jul, 2008

friends plan sirf lover ke liye aacha hai.

13th of Jul, 2008

First time when my group created only two no will be accepted but now i need to newly group created and make group five friends for 10paisa calling