Airtel Prepaid Connection - Chennai / senseless airtel customer care

1 India Review updated:

I am using a AIRTEL (Chennai) prepaid connection. July 30th i got a message that (Recharge today for Rs 1110 and get Rs 988 talktime and six months validity). I rushed to the nearest dealer and paid the amount and asked to make a recharge. At that time some network congestion was there and i waited till night 11:30 pm and finally i got a message from AIRTEL that (Recharge successful at 11:57 pm )but i did not get the six months validity. When i asked the customer care they were saying that i have made the recharge only at 12:04 clock. I have told them that i got the message and amount credited in the account by 11:57 pm. Then they asked me to go to the nearest AIRTEL office. I went there and complained the thing and showed them the message which i got from AIRTEL. But no proper response is there and they said that their system show that my recharge was made at 12:04. When i shouted that i could it be happen when i got the message by 11:57 pm. No sensible answer from customer care. Can i file a consumer case against this.

Comments

• Gs
      29th of Oct, 2010