Airtel Prepaid Connection / no incoming calls from land lines to mobile, no sms after chargeable call, etc.
The new 9008151xxx series from Airtel already issued to the customers having the following problems.
1. Unable to receive incoming calls from land line numbers from other states.
2. After calling and ending the call, no automatic sms for the chargeable call which is going to give duration of last call, call charge, available balance, expiry time etc.
3. Unable to send msgs from internet.
4. If available balance is low, say eg. Rs. 20, and if we do call by this time, IVR response says that the available balance is Rs.20 followed by Rs.100 followed by Rs.140 followed by Rs.1000 etc.
Already informed to customer care executives and one of the experienced technical team members told that I have to dial *123 from my mobile without followed by # key to get the automatic sms for the chargeable call. I did and after keying *123 and dialing it I came to know that "the number you have dialed is invalid, pl. check the number and dial again"...
How good to see such an experienced technician saying something which is an invalid information and at the same time its good to see that the person is working for Airtel. This indicates that a person who is having poor technical knowledge can able to survive with such a companies like Airtel.
I'm happy to have a Airtel prepaid connection because at least it is providing food for so many persons who are not having any knowledge and working with good designations at Airtel. What a worst network it is... And fyi that Its already three weeks has been completed but with the same outstanding issues.
Hmm, Airtel... One of the worst network providers in India for the year 2008.
More Airtel Prepaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues