Airtel Prepaid Connection / sim card rejected

1 India Review updated:

I have secured my nokia mobile through pin code to hide access from a small child who is my nephew. When the nokia mobile was switched on it asked for entering PIN no three times. But every time a wrong PIN number was given. So it asked for a puk number. When I give a puk number it asked me to enter new PIN number and reenter the pin number. But it was not worked and my mobile could not be opened. When I give another PUK code it again asked for entering and reentering the PIN number. after that my SIM card was rejected. What should I do?

Comments

28th of Sep, 2007

SIR,
    iam one of the customer in airtel .
    my sim card rejected no .of times,iam entering the lock code,iam give wrong code and also giving puk code also incorrect.thats why
    .what can i do. my no is 9866449077.

19th of Apr, 2008

plz provide puk number mobile no 9810563041

19th of Apr, 2008

plz provide puk no 9810563041

• Ha
      29th of Apr, 2008

I have secured my nokia mobile through pin code to hide unauthorised access. When the nokia mobile was switched on it asked for entering PIN number three times. But every time a wrong PIN number was given. So it asked for a puk number. When I give a puk number it asked me to enter new PIN number and reenter the pin number. But it was not worked and my mobile could not be opened. When I give another PUK code it again asked for entering and reentering the PIN number. after that my SIM card was rejected. What should I do?Will my SIM 09746032111 NEVER work???

• Ha
      29th of Apr, 2008

• Sh
      26th of May, 2008

hello
    sir i am shravan one of ur customar .my sim card has been blocked what should i do pls i am requsting u to unblock my sim card sir

• Ba
      15th of Jul, 2008

sir
    plz provide puk no 9928649121

• Wa
      25th of Jan, 2009

my number was rejected after i put PUK wrong number, what should i do? help me

• Wa