Airtel Prepaid Card / my number disabled for want of documents
I have taken airtel prepaid card under plan 495 for life time validity. At the time of taking card i have submitted application form along with xerox of pan card and my voters card for address. In fact retail card seller was not ready to give card without form and all documents. He has given me card only after submitting all documents. My phone was activated. Later on i received message from airtel that you have not submitted documents and submit it within 8 days. Unfortunately this message was seen by me very late. Now i have submitted documents but the retailer says your number is deleted for ever.
How airtel can delete my number when there is no mistake on my part. I have submitted documents at the time of taking card only. Also i am ready to submit copy of documents if required.
More Airtel Prepaid Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues