Airtel Prepaidmy account balance is detucting witouth any usage

Hi. Airtel office this is kailash rajoriya I am using airtel prepaid sim my mobile no. Is [protected] I have some complaints that without any usage my money is deducting and unauthorized charges is putting on me last night without any reason 5 / - is charged to me and it is not it few days back I will be charged without any reason.
This is not it my customer care is also not working when I am going to call customer, mer care no it is not going. So I need your support. Please send me email or contact me.
Name-kailash rajoriya
Mobile no0-[protected]
Email id is - [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

•   Sep 04, 2011

Hi Airtel office this is labh kumar I am using Airtel prepaid sim my mobile no is [protected] SOME COMPLAINTS THAT WITHOUT ANY USAGE MY MONEY IS DEDUCTING AND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES IS PUTTING ON ME LAST NIGHT WITHOUT ANY REASON 75/- IS CHARGED TO ME AND IT IS NOT IT FEW DAYS BACK I WILL BE CHARGED WITHOUT ANY REASON.
    THIS IS NOT IT MY CUSTOMER CARE IS ALSO NOT WORKING WHEN I AM GOING TO CALL CUSTOMER, CARE NO IT IS NOT GOING. SO I NEED YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL OR CONTACT ME.
    NAME-Labh kumar