Airtel Prepaid / recharge through online banking

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I tried to recharge my airtel prepaid card through online banking. But airtel card never got recharged with that amount.
I got message from airtel saying "Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time".
When I asked customer service about this they said my number is not recharged with any amount and thay don't know about the message.

It is so bad that they are cheating all by taking amount without giving any service. Be aware, don't try to RECHARGE THROUGH INTERNET. You will loose your money.

Comments

19th of Feb, 2008

Hi,
    Im using Airtel prepaid card. Two days before i was getting one message from Airtel, that says, they are going to deduct one rupee per day based on my sheme.

But i dont activate any scheme. Then how they send like this.

And last two days they are deduct more than 5 rs from my account. How to avoid this intecent activities.

Pls.....

• Ke
      11th of Apr, 2008

Yes im much worried about recharge though online, But i found safe to recharge online from www.fastrecharge.com, they may delay some time to process but they truthfull.

• Ku
      22nd of Jul, 2008

AIRTEL IS WORST.THEY JUST WANNA EARN MONEY NOTHING ELSE

2nd of Jul, 2011

I am noushad ahmed my no. is 9958106390, I was activated the NOP service on 28/6/2011. but when i use this service money is deducted from my main balance, I complaint
    many time to customer care (reference no.RNPSE40629497545, RNPSE40629499187, RNPSE40630708048, CNPUD20701310566) but problem is not solve yet.
    please take the proper action.