Airtel Prepaidbalance deduction

I have airtel prepaid connection.. I consistently used frenzo chat service of airtel live from 4 yrs. I know browsing charges not apply in frenzo, bt my balance deducted from 2 days in browsing.. Within 2days 26rs. Deducted from balance and customer care said that browsing charges are there.. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.. My cell no. Is [protected]. Many times I submitted same complain bt pblm is nt solved permanently

Comments

Feb 28, 2008

SIR,
    I HAD RECHARGE MY MOBILE ON MONTHLY BASIS AND AFTER THAT I HAD PUT STD TOP UP IN THE MOBILE.BUT YESTERDAY THEY DEDUCTED MY BALANCE AT 2.70RS/MIN BUT STD TOP UP SHOULD EXPIRE AFTER THAT.IT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.HOW COMPANY CAN DO THAT DEDUCTING AS PER THEIR WISH WITHOUT INFORMING TO US

• Ji
      Nov 20, 2008

AIRTEL SERVICE IS NOT FAIR AT ALL, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SO ON, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT PLS REFUND MY MONEY DUE TO THE MISTAKE OF YOUR SERVICE(HELLO TUNE) .
    I SELECTED ONE HELLO TUNES UR TEAM ACTIVATED ANOTHER ONE . KINDLY PLS REPAY MY MONEY [protected]

• Ka
      Aug 23, 2009

Dear Sir
    I have prepaid connection of AIRTEL. I always keep minimum balance of 30 rupees but 2 days back they charged me 16 rupees for java game downloading. I have checked my laptop and mobile both but there is no downloading and I remember I have not downloaded any game and today again they charged me 30 rupees for airtel wap download. no downloading further from my side.

I have contacted customer executive of AIRTEL but they replied you have downloaded. How it can be possible. Either they are playing a chitting game or they have wrongly mentioned my name in the downloader list.

Please suggest me the solution. I generally use intenet through this connection so I want to continue this connection. Please help me.

Thanking You

Regards

• Bi
      Feb 17, 2010

My mobile number is [protected].From 1st Feb to 9th Feb, there was a deduction of Rs. 300(apprx) despite of not making calls.When I complained about it to the executives almost 7-8 times, I got only one answer that there are calls being made from your mobile.I have deactivated outgoing calls due to this reason.I am enjoying the service from last 10 years. I want the solution.Please do the needful.

• Sh
      Sep 23, 2010

The balance of rupees 50 has been deducted from my account without any reason and i want my money back as soon as possible.
    my prepaid number is [protected].

• Re
      Mar 25, 2013

yes Airtel scams

• Re
      Mar 25, 2013

Airtel claims that you clicked on some link and download occur. convenient way of scamming. Airtel Scams